Chapter 20 ( caught )

Jungkook POV

I slowly opened my eyes and groaned.. I tried to move my hands but I couldn't.. I looked at my hands and saw my hands is tied up in the chair I was sitting.. I don't have any strength but I tried to escape.. Not only my hands my legs also was tied up.. "Where am I??? " I said and looked around the room.. It's a normal room.. There was a toilet and a wardrobe..  And nothing else where there.. There were a small amount of light.. I got a shock when the door opened..  I saw a tall man and 2 men behind him.. The 2 men came and untie me..

"Long time no see hyung!! " The man said..  'Wait the voice is so familiar..  Is it yugy---.. No how can he be here as he is dead.. ' I mumbled to myself..  He came closer and now I can see his face..  My eyes opened widely.. I can't even believe who is in front of me.. I shook my head and again looked at the person in front of me..

"Gyeomie.. " I finally let a word out form my mouth.. My eyes got teary and unknowingly I smiled.. I stood up weakly and hugged him.. "Gyeomie.. Is that really you???  I thought you left me.. " I said as tears start to fall down.. Yugyeom didn't hug me back the way he always do.. I pulled away and saw yugyeom smirking...

"Hyung.. You really believed that I am dead..  How could you??? " He said and looked away..  " I saw your burned body.. I saw the room caught fire.. Dont you know how I tried to enter and save you..  But the police officer didn't let me... Don't you know how Nash recovered after the incident??  How can you prank us gyeomie??? " I asked and he laughed... 

" What?? Prank??? You think this is a prank??  For 2 years??  Woah.. It's not a prank but my plans.. " He said and smirked..  "But you---" I was cut off..  " That's enough..  Get ready hyung.. Don't want to attend my wedding?? " He asked me and I looked at him from head to bottom.. He was wearing a tuxedo..

"You are getting married?? " I asked..  " Yes..  And I have to meet you with my fiance.. " He said smirking..  " Why didn't you  bring others to this wedding??  Even Hana?? " I asked him.. " Now will you shut your mouth and get ready..  It's getting late. " Yugyeom almost shouted at me.. 

" And you two wait here..  Don't let him go.. Prank??? " Yugyeom said and left the room after glaring at me..  The 2 man looked at me..  Wait I know that man.. The CCTV.. The face is same.. Wait did yugyeom kidnap her..  No!!!!  No!!  I am gone crazy..

Nash POV

I was sitting on the bed probably thinking about jungkook as always do.. Suddenly they door opened and a girl came inside...

"Hello..  I am your make up artist and hair dresser.. " She said..  " Who told you to come here?? I don't want anyone to do my hair and make up as I don't do make up.. " I said and looked away..  " Miss..  I came here to ready you for your wedding... " She said..

'Oh my..  I forgot..  I am getting married to yugyeom today.. Arghh.. Shiro~ ( I don't want to)...  ' I mumbled to myself and looked at the girl...  " Wait here.. I am going to have a shower and wear my wedding dress.. " I said and stood up..  I went inside the bathroom..  I looked myself on the mirror..
' I don't want to marry him..  Wait let's run away..  But how..  There is not a single window in the bathroom and even the room.. Arghh.. I don't want to.. Allah. Please don't do this to me.. Please..  Save me from this.. ' I mumbled to myself and cupped my face...  I went to take shower and wore the wedding dress which yugyeom brought me..