Chapter 23 ( new life )

Jungkook POV

I woke up as the sunlight rays hit my face.. I opened my eyes and looked at my another side.. I saw my wife sleeping peacefully while hugging me.. I smiled and caressed her cheek and gave a quick peck on her lips.. I get up from the bed and went to bathroom to take a shower..

I get out from the bathroom while drying my hair..  I saw Nash still sleeping peacefully.. 

'I think she is really tired because of last night..  She needs rest so I have to do something before she wake up.. ' I mumbled to myself and went to the wardrobe to take my clothes..  I took a white T-shirt and black ripped jeans.. I combed my hair and spread some perfume before going out from the room..

Nash POV

I opened my eyes and caressed my hand on the other side of the bed.. I quickly sat up and looked at other side realizing that jungkook is not there..  I rubbed my eyes and get up from my bed..  I went to bathroom and brush my teeth.. I took a shower and wore something casual.. I spread some perfume and combed my hair..  I went out from our bedroom...

I smelled something yummy.. I gulped and I heard the growling sound from my stomach.. 

'Last night was a tiring night plus a memorable night..  I cant believe that I had sex with jungkook..  I am not a virgin anymore..  Wait,  what is the time now???  10: 16 am..  Woah..  He must be starving..  And we have to go to practice.. ' I thought to myself and went downstairs...  I enter the kitchen and saw my handsome husband making pancakes.. My favourite..

I tiptoes to him and back hugged him. He startled but he just giggled and turned around... He smiled and pecked my cheek..

"Good morning jagi.. " He said and smiled..  " Good morning hun.. " I said and gave him a kiss on his lips..  I start to laugh as I saw flour on his both cheeks and his forehead.. 

"What?? " He asked and frown his eyebrows..  " Oww..  My hux is working so hard to make a pancake.. So cute.. " I said and messed his hair..  He quickly hugged me and start to caress his cheek on my cheek so I will have flour too in my cheeks..  I screamed to let go.. He laughed and let me go..  I have flour on my both cheeks now..

"Oww.. See my wifey is so cute.. " He said and start to wipe the flour on my cheek..  " Really..  Am I cute?? " I asked and blinked my eyes..  " Your cute but in bed your sexy.. " He said and smirked..  "Yaa.. " I said as I was blushing..  " Oh.. Daddy.. Mmm.. " He teased me as I turned full red and hit his chest lightly..  "Ahh..  Daddy..  Faster.. " He teased me more.. " Stop it.. " I shouted and turned to go but jungkook hold my wrist and pulled me to him...

" Hey..  I'm sorry okay.. " He said and cupped my cheek..  "It's fine..  But don't tease me like that..  " I said and looked away.. 

( author: Half smut but will stop.. If you want to skip continue reading after this emoji 📞...)

He pulled me into a kiss..  My eyes grew widely.. He was closing his eyes and kissing me..  I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck.. He deepen the kiss as he pushed his tongue inside my mouth..  I climbed on him as he placed me on the kitchen counter.. He took off my top and kissed me again..  He took off his T-shirt and pulled my jeans down to my feet..  I was wearing a black lingerie..  He smirked and kissed me roughly..  He unclasped my bra and start to massage my both breast..  I leaved the kiss and moaned..  He start to suck on my neck..  I moaned loudly as he start to finger me... 

I immediately cummed on his fingers..  He licked all of it..  He took off my panties and he took of his jeans and pulled down his boxer..  As he put himself inside me and started to move slowly and turning faster and faster.. He grabbed my hair and kissed me again..  And suddenly...