Chapter 12 ( he cant be )

Nash POV

I got a shock hearing what Hana just said.. I can't even believe my ears.. I looked at Hana who was crying her heart out..

" Hana.. Don't joke okay.. He is fine right.." I was mad.. I couldnt do anything and stay at the same spot..

" HE IS NOT OKAY.. HE IS IN COMA..." Hana shouted as i fell down to my knees.. I started to cry.. I cant hold my tears back.. I have to let the tears go..

Suddenly the door opened revealing jungkook.... And other behind him..

" What's going on here?? Nash why are you crying baby?? Huh?" Jungkook asked as he side hugged me to calm me down..

Jungkook POV

I went to BTG's dorm to meet Nash as she called me to come.. I enter the dorm and saw her group members sitting on the sofa..

" Ohh.. Sunbae.." Naeun saw me and stood up..

" Umm.. Where is Nash??" I asked.

" Sunbae, she is with Hana.. Talking to her.." Tisha said..

" Yeah.. Do you guys know what is wrong with Hana??" I asked them..

" Sunbae, we dont know either.. So Nash went to talk to her.." Liya said and smiled..

Suddenly we heard Hana shouting.. We all ran to her room.. My eyes grew widely as i saw Nash crying on her knees as Hana was crying too.. I quickly side hugged her..

"Whats going on here?? Nash, why are you crying baby?? Huh?"

"J-jungkook..." Nash couldnt even talk..

" Tell me my princess.. I am here next to you.."

"Oppa.. Yugyeom.." Nash starts to cry even louder.. I got a shock hearing gyeomie's name from Nash's mouth.. I got worried..

" What happened baby?? What happened to yugyeom??" I asked curiously..

" He.. He.. Is.. Is.."

" Tell me baby.. Calm down.."

" Yugeom oppa is in coma.." Nash said as i broke the hug and make her to face me..

" What did you said??" I asked her as a tear rolled down from my eye..

" He got into an accident on the way jungkook.. He is in coma.." Nash said and sniffed...

I let go off Nash and stood up.. I grabbed my hair.. " No..No..Tell me its not happening.. Tell me.. He cant be in coma.." I cant believe my ears.. I slaped myself to know if i was dreaming or not.. I started to tear up.. I stepped back step by step, i felt anger boiling on me.. I was mad at myself for not being able to help my best friend when he needed me the most.. I couldn't control myself and threw the flower vase at the table which hit the mirror in which i can see my reflection....

"I cant leave him like that.. I need to go.. He needs me.. Hana!! Where is he??" I asked but she doesn't reply to me..

" CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME THE FREAKING HOSPITAL NAME HUH?????" I shouted at her and she got a shock..

" PYG public Hospital.." Hana said and sniffed..

" Lets go Nash.. We have to be there with him.." I said as i pulled Nash up and grabbed her hand.. But she stopped me..

" I cant.. Its all my fault... I should have understand him.. He was hurt by me.. " Nash said..

" I know yugyeom very well.. He will forgive you if you have done anything wrong to him..." I gave advice and went out of the room with Nash.. And Hana from behind..

We hop in to the car and drove off to the hospital.. After few minutes we arrived to the hospital.. I parked the car and we all get out from the car..

" Why it is so smoky??" Nash asked.. " Did the hospital caught fire??" I asked and looked at the building.. But there was a room.. Smokes were coming through the floor..

" Noo.. Noo.." Hana fell to her knees and started to cry.. I bend down and looked at Hana..

" What happened Hana??" I asked her..

" The room which smoke is coming is from oppa's room.." Hana cried her heart out..

" What!!!!" Nash shouted as i ran towards the door as Nash came after me.. We enter the elevator and pushed the 5th floor as he was there... The elevator opened as we started to cough really hard.. We cant see things clear because of the smoke.. I ran towards the room door but one officer came and stopped me..

" Let me in!!" I said but the officer pushed me.. " You cant enter sir.. Its dangerous.." The officer tried to make me understand.. " No.. I need to enter.. My friend needs help... He is in there.." I said as tears fall down from my eyes..

"Sorry sir.. Because of the fire everything in the room is burned.. I am sorry your friend is dead.. We found a burned body in the room.. I am sorry.. " The officer said..

I cant even move.. I was frozen.. I fell to my knees.. I wanted to go in.. I cried.. I saw my group other members came and hold me tight so i cant enter.. I saw Nash fainted... I cant even go to help her.. Some workers came and took Nash from the floor.. I just cried and cried.. I miss my friend.. He was everything to me..

Nash recovered after an hour.. She never smiles.. She is qiute around people... She talks to me but she was not the same Nash.. She was changed after the incident.. Hana went to busan with her family due to yugyeoms death.. And i feel bad for her too..

And here is me.. I took a month holiday.. I spent most of time at home.. We visit to yugyeoms grave every friday.. We just cant forget about him.. I sometimes call Nash to comfort myself.. I am worried about Nash.. She is in that state.. And she is not recovering.. She wants to be all alone everytime.. But i love her and never leave her side.. And she loves me too.. Forever and ever...

(A/N: hello cookies.. Yeah.. Its a name for my readers.. So now yugyeom is gone.. And what will happen next?? I p-purple you all... Thanks for reading my story and please vote me and comment me.. ✌✌✌ )

To be continued******