Chapter 17 ( secret )

Nash POV

I was sleeping when I heard a knock on the door.. I just ignored it and looked at the wall clock.. It shows 9: 30 am.. Suddenly the door opened and Yugyeom came inside.. He looked at me and smiled..

'Why is he smiling at me?? This is the first time he even smiled at me after kidnapping me.. Did he changed his mind?? ' I mumbled to myself...

"Good morning princess.. " Yugyeom said and sat beside me.. "What do you want?? " I asked him while raising my voice at him.. He started pouting.. 'Why is he acting cute today?? ' I mumbled to myself and looked at him..

"Can't you talk me nicely?? It really hurts.. " He said placing his hand on his chest.. "Why are you being so nice today?? Any special reason?? " I asked him wiggling my eyebrows.. "No special reason.. I just wanted to see you happy.. " He said and smiled..

"If you really want me to be happy.. Let me go.. My only happiness is jungkook.. " I said and yugyeoms smile faded away.. "Then what about me?? " He asked.. "You are making me hurt now.. Separating me and my loved one.. " I said and get off from the bed.. "Then what can I do huh?!?" He said and stood up.. "If I leave you, what will you say to the police huh?! And how can I meet you when the world knows I am dead.. Huh?!?! What will I do?? " He shouted at me and went out of the room..

I let out a deep sigh and went to do my daily routine.. I wore a pink dress and went downstairs.. When I was about to go.. I stopped when I saw yugyeom talking from his phone.. He was really serious.. One sentence makes me confuse..

*You should do it before midnight or else I will kill you all.. *

I frown my eyebrows.. 'What is he talking about?? It should be done before midnight.. What is he planing now?? ' I mumbled to myself and went to dining table.. I make a pancake which is jungkooks favourite.. I smiled to myself.. Tears escape from my eyes.. He really like his favourite pancake made by me.. I missed him so much.. I ate the pancake while remembering jungkook..

Flashback

I am making his favourite pancake.. Suddenly I felt two strong arms around my waist.. I smiled to myself knowing its jungkook.. I felt his chin on my shoulder.. And his breath on my neck..

"What are you making babe?? It smells so tasty.. " He asked me.. "Your favourite pancake.. " I said and smiled.. "Wow.. I can't wait to eat my soon to be wife's pancake.. Yummy.. " He said and I giggled.. "Finished.. Time for breakfast.. " I said and went to place the pancake on the table.. Still jungkook arms around my waist and back hugging me..

"Yaa.. Let go off me and eat your pancake.. " I said.. But he didn't listen to me and make me to sit on his lap.. "I can't let you go babe.. I love you.. " He said and winked.. " I love you too.. " I said as he pulled me to a kiss.. I kissed him back... I pulled away and breath heavily..

"Now stop kissing me and eat your pancake.. " I said and he finally nodded.. He took a bite and closed his eyes.. "Woah.. It's yummy.. I wish you will be more yummy than this.. " He said and smirked.. I hit his shoulder lightly blushed.. "Now say AAA.. " He said and fed me.. We both eat together while sharing small pecks..

'I wish I will be like this forever with him.. Happily.. ' I mumbled to myself and smiled..

Flashback ends..

I finished my breakfast and went to the sink to wash the plates.. When I turned I got a shock as yugyeom kissed my lips.. I pushed him away with all my strength and slapped on his face.. He smirked..

"Ohh.. I love your lips.. It's so soft.. and I love your touch on my cheek.. I want to kiss you everytime.. " He said and again smirked.. "SHAME ON YOU YUGYEOM.. SHAME ON YOU.. " I shouted at him and left him alone at the dining table..