Chapter 9 ( cant believe )

(A/N: an surprise part is coming.. Please enjoy...)

-In the afternoon-

"Everybody is here right??" Jin asked and everyone nodded.. "So lets go but be careful everyone okay.." He added..

" Hurray...lets go.. Tarataratara.. "Jhope shouted and ran towards the sea and jumped into the sea.. " Hehe.. He still act like a small baby.." Namjoon said while looking at jin as jin nodded.. "So lets go.. We should have fun.. Yugyeom come.." Tae said and hold yugyeom's wrist and ran towards the sea with everyone..
Everyone was having fun except Nash.. She was looking at them as she dont have any strenght to go.. But suddenly she felt someone grabbing her hand and pulled her towards the sea..

" Yaa.. Stop running.. Please i am really scared of the sea.. Please.." Nash begged at the person.. And started crying.. "Stop crying.. You are with your kookie so nothing will happen to you.. Trust me.." Nash realise that the one who is grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the sea.. It was not other than jungkook..

He jumped in to the sea as nash shouted.. EOMMMAAA..SAAAAVVEE MEEEEE... AAAAAHHH.." Nash shouted loudly which make everyone to look
at the direction from where the screaming was coming from.. And saw nash was the one who was screaming..

" Hold my waist.. You won't drown.. Believe me.." Jungkook said.. Nash didnt have any choice so she hold jungkooks waist..

She saw jungkook smiling.. She blushed.. They were staring at each other like they are dreaming each other..

"Wow..wow.. They are so cute.." Namjoon said to yugyeom who was watching them.. " Hey guys, look.." Namjoon called others.. " Whats going on??? Wait.. Is that kookie and nash??? " Jin said and rubbed his eyes to see if he was dreaming or not.. " Woah.. They are so close.." Yoongi said.. " Wait..who knows what happened in the afternoon when Yugyeom came and jungkook left so nash went to find him??? They came together right??" Jhope asked but everyone shook their head as they dont know any thing..

" I think they are dating.. What do you guys think??" Tae asked.. " I dont think nash is dating.." Hana answered.. " Me too... If jungkook is dating anyone he probably will tell me.. He always share everything to me.." Jimin said and everyone agreed to his point.. " Stop guys, its not up to us that they are dating or not.. So lets have fun.." Yugyeom said and looked at everyone.. Then they went to do what they were doing before.. Yugyeom glared at nash and turned to go to hotel as he was not in a mood to swim..

Nash POV

I was holding his waist for almost like 15 minutes.. I was blushing crimson red.. I am still looking at his big adorable brown eyes.. How can someone be this beautiful.. I felt strange feeling but i didnt know why.. My heart was beating so fast as i think it will pop in no time...

I felt like i want to be like this forever in his arms but when i saw yugyeom oppa glared at me.. I felt like he was feeling angry and moreover sad.. I lose my hand from jungkooks waist and went down into the water.. Suddenly jungkook pulled me up..

" Are you mad cutie?? Why did you let go off my waist?? I got a shock.." He said.. I feel his heart beating.. I can see worry in his eyes...

" Sorry kookie.. Its just everyone was looking at us and gossiping.. Thats why i let go off you.." I said as i lowered my head.. " Then you should tell me cutie.. " Jungkook said and smiled.. Still i can see worry in his eyes.. " So lets go to a better side.." He said.. " Huh?! What?!" I asked as i didnt get what he said..

" You cant stand.. So lets go to a side which you can stand.." He said and gave his bunny smile to me.. I smiled back and hold his waist as he moved..

I have so many fun time with the members.. The most of time with jungkook.. He was so protective..

-Next day morning-