Chapter 25: Home Training

Start from the beginning

I surprised both of us with a bear hug that seemed to come out of nowhere. (Y/n) wiggled his brows in a suggestive nature much to my dismay. He's such a fucking pervert!

Lady: Every time I see you I feel old. I still remember you as a 4 foot child.

Patty: Hardy har har har.

I'm glad (Y/n) found that amusing...

Lady: Anyway, I brought food. I know that Patty is the only one with cash so I decided to take pity.

Patty: Thanks!

Ash and Lady cooked us a fine meal. (Y/n) ate most of it though...

-Nighty night time-

I grabbed a towel and wash cloth before heading to the bathroom. The hall was quiet so I'm assuming Ash and (Y/n) are fast asleep.

However, I opened the door to a horrific sight!

Patty: AHHHHHHH!!!!!

Ash came running in behind me before covering her eyes. I was frozen in shock.

(Y/n): ...Hey girls. Need something?

(Y/n) was butt naked on the toilet with a brown stained newspaper. What the FUCK?!

Patty: ........

Ash: .........

Before I could even get a word out, (Y/n) took the newspaper off his pelvis and began to.....wipe his ass with it??!!

Ash's face turned bright red as we now had a clear view of his dick!

Patty: Not like this!!

I pulled Ash out and slammed the door shut behind me! That image is forever burned into my memory.

-Next morning-

(Y/n) was taking forever in the bathroom. I mean I've literally been waiting for hours. What's he even doing?

A couple of minutes later and he finally walked out. I gasped at the sight of him. His hair was white!

(Y/n): Like it? In honor of my Uncle I decided to dye it.

I couldn't even form words, the pee that I've been holding was threatening to burst forth.

Patty: MOVE!

-One potty break later-

We were all on the couch watching the news. Nothing new, just more information on the rebuilding of St. Paul. I always liked that place, so tranquil, but of course demons had to ruin it.

(Y/n): ...Patty.

Patty: What?

Silence...

(Y/n): Pst, Patty...

Patty: Huh?

More silence...

(Y/n): Hey Pat-

Patty: WHAT?!

(Y/n): ....I'm hungry.

Oh my god, I'm gonna kill him! I've been living with this guy for a whole month! I can't take it anymore........

Ash: I'll put something on.

I watched my reflection on the TV, I had bags under my eyes. I looked like the walking dead.