Episode 23: A Lustful Game

Episode 23: A L u s t f u l G a m e

There were just so many signs that I should've seriously considered. Instead, I was always left dumbstruck by how stupid I could actually be.

Of course, that was when it was all too late.

First of all, I should've known that the real Jimin wouldn't have offered food as an ideal date spot. Oh, why is that so, dear Hanul? Demons couldn't freaking enjoy human food! Besides, the real Jimin would probably have not gone to McDonald's but rather somewhere where the oxygen was too rich to breathe in. Definitely not McDonald's.

Second, from the moment he grabbed my hand in the mansion, I should've known it wasn't him. Oh, and why is that so, dear Hanul? The real Jimin always avoided touching me! It was like he was allergic to human skin. But after today, I understood what exactly he was scared of. That was losing control to that nasty demon of his.

Anyway, want to know what the worst thing about being sired is? You can feel it. You can feel every single thing and you're definitely conscious through it all. You're living without a say or a choice in what your body is forced to do. A part of you almost even wants to willingly obey your sire's sole order despite the burning desire to break free ringing in your blood at the same time.

And until tonight, never in my life did I think that Jimin would be the worst nightmare that would have ever happened to me.

____

His hands coiled around my waist as his unstable breath tickled the side of my face. His nose trailed up my cheek and I couldn't even flinch when his tongue suddenly flicked out and trailed up my skin.

We were freaking slow dancing. Yes, slow dancing to Dracula's upbeat violin themed music. If anything, this Jimin had a funnier yet dark sense of humor.

Tonight, I had the honor of waltzing around in none other than the supernatural attraction club: Lucifer's. Except that instead of being out and about with the crowd, he had me booked in a private room alone with yours truly, Jimin's demon in a very natural-looking form.

"Did you honestly fall for that sweet act now, love? You must be the hopeless romantic type. Even your ideal date ideas scream 'virgin'." Jimin chuckled into my ears and took in a deep breathe. "Well, with that foolish boy struggling to maintain control so he wouldn't show you who he really was, I kind of expected you to be sharper than him. I'd have to say, I'm rather disappointed."

I glared up into his eyes, or at least I had wanted to. If it were up to me, I would start by tearing his limbs off my body and then landing a good spit directly at his smug smirk. Let's see if he'd like that?

"I mean after living such a miserable life for a while, you should be able to catch on to how anything good is probably just not true." His hand gently looped back my loose hair strands behind my ear as his red eyes stared into my own.

God, I never wanted to murder someone in my life as much as I did now.

"Hm, this isn't as fun when you're silent. I actually enjoy your little ramblings sometimes. So, you can talk now."

"I'm going to fucking kill you." My mouth formed the first sentence.

"Oof. I like me a rough girl." He gripped my waist tighter and bit his lips. "It turns me on."

"I can't believe you tricked me! How the hell are you even here? I mean, where are the horns, the black hair, the--the...I thought you--"

"You thought I'd be a completely loose, no-brainer animal who simply wants to eat your soul up? Is that what you viewed me as? I'm a demon not an animal!" He pouted. "Well, maybe, you're not wrong about me wanted to each your soul up, but I bet your flesh would taste even more delicious. That'll do for now. I've decided to play again. It's been such a while since I had a fun game due to this fucker thinking he's some kind of saint and keeping locked up inside. Hell, I could already feel the built up sexual frustration in the pit of my stomach." He spoke in perverse breathes and then dramatically groaned into my ear while he dug his nails into my back and circled around.