Chapter 16 Got to stop Cell

Tien blasted a few more energy blasts then fell to the ground in defeat as Cell raised up from the giant crater Tien had created.

"It was a valiant effort Tien, you made me work up a tiny sweat, but an attack like that will do nothing more than get me even more excited for what is to come...when I absorb 18 and become the perfect warrior." Cell said with a laugh.

Cell approached Tien with a smirk "yes, but you are a nuisance, I suppose I will just have to destroy you."

Cell held out his arm towards Tien and prepared his attack when all of a sudden Goku appeared in front of him.

"Huh what it's Goku?" Cell said confused.

"Why don't you leave my friend alone Cell...I think it's in your best interest right now." Goku said with a serious tone.

"So you are the almighty Goku...the one who destroyed the Red Ribbon Army single handedly as a child." Cell said with a smirk.

"And I presume you are Cell...and yes I did they deserved to be destroyed." Goku said as he picked up Tien.

"Well then Goku I am so glad to have finally met you after all this time." Cell said to him.

"Yeah I'm sure..." Goku said back to him still staring him down.

Cell just stood there laughing at him.

"Listen all I need it one more day and then I will face you, head to head you and me...and I WILL teach you a lesson Cell....so help me even if it's the last thing I do." Goku said with an angry tone.

"I'm rather disappointed. The legendary Goku is going to make me wait a day to fight him? How ridicules...I'd much rather face you now." Cell said to him.

All of a sudden Goku's attention was diverted to the ocean "Piccolo....hold on Piccolo I'm coming!"

"What no way how can he be..." Cell said in shock.

"Hang in there Tien it won't be long now." Goku said as he transported himself to where Piccolo was hanging on to a rock.

"Damn it I was too careless with the Namek." Cell said in frustration as he watched Goku pick Piccolo up.

"Hang in there guys we will be back at the lookout before you know it." Goku said to them.

"Oh I don't think so Goku, we are going to fight right now!" Cell yelled as he began to attack but missed them as Goku used his instant transmission.

"What the...COWARDS you can't just run away from the almighty Cell!" Cell yelled in frustration.

Cell was just about ready to blast the island that androids 16 and 18 were hiding on when all of a sudden Vegeta appeared out of nowhere.

(Soundtrack Tesla - Cummin Atcha Live)

"Vegeta..." Cell said shocked.

"Yes...and you're Cell...hello." Vegeta said with a smirk.

"So tell me Vegeta....why are you here? Are you trying to protect the androids from their destiny?" Cell said with a laugh.

"That's not why I'm here...I've come to tell you, you're time is up." Vegeta said confidently.

"Really, are you sure about that Vegeta, I've been through some changes as of late...incase you couldn't tell." Cell said with a smirk.