Chapter 11 Super Namek

At Kami's Lookout...

"Still peeping down on the lower realm?" Piccolo inquired. "Can't say I approve of your little pastime. I guess that ability will likely disappear once you become one with me. Enjoy it now, while you still can."

"So, the uneasiness I've felt in my heart these 4 years." Kami mused.

"You sensed it too, Kami." Future Gohan stated, he had just fixed his arm. Good as new!

"Yes." Kami replied."It was not the result of the Androids after all. I'm not sure what it is either. What did come back in that time machine?"

"What?" Piccolo echoed.

"To be sure, the day when I turn to Piccolo and for the sake of my office as Kami, and we stand together as one has finally arrived." Kami declared.

"Kami-sama!" Mr. PoPo gasped.

"So, you've finally made up your mind, then?" Piccolo smirked. "You must have seen some kind of monster, alright."

"Let's hurry this up." Kami urged. "We cannot allow there to be any more victims."

"Alright." Piccolo decided and Kami dropped his staff. "We will be fundamentally based on who I am right now, got it?"

"That will be fine." Kami conceded. "You are much younger than I and have a far greater power. It is a matter of course. I serve as nothing more than a means to power up, and too contribute my vast wisdom. Now since you are to be the base, you will place your hand upon me."

"Right." Piccolo agreed.

"Kami-sama!" Mr. PoPo exclaimed when Piccolo rested a palm on Kami's chest.

"The time is upon us, Mr. PoPo." Kami told his servant. "Right now what the Earth needs is not a Kami, but, rather the mighty. Piccolo has changed. The evil in his heart has mostly disappeared. Once we merge, it is unlikely we will ever need to divide again. Thank you for all your help, Mr. PoPo." he soothed the weeping genie. "I'm leaving Hime-sama in your hands."

"Kami-sama!" Mr. PoPo wept.

With a war cry, Kami re-merged himself into Piccolo.

(Soundtrack Iron Maiden - The Alchemist)

"Farewell, Kami-sama." Mr. PoPo teared. "Don't die."

"He is neither Kami nor Piccolo any longer, Mr. PoPo." Future Gohan corrected. "He is a Namekian who has long since forgotten his real name."

"But not his duty."

"So then, I'm off." the nameless Namekian flew off.