Chapter 14 Future Gohan Training

After Goku and Present Gohan completed their training, it was Future Gohan's turn to go into the hyperbolic time Chamber.

"The hyperbolic time Chamber is now ready." said Mr Popo, "I made sure there is enough food and beds for all of you."

"Thank You mr. Popo." said Future Gohan, "this room is just what I need to teach King Cold, Ji and Chi the information they need about ki manipulation among other things."

Future Gohan lead King Cold, Ji and Chi inside. Mr Popo smiled and said kindly "Everything you need is inside. Be careful the gravity is 100x that of earth and the weather is extremely unpredictable. Some days it can be searing hot and others can be freezing cold!"

Mr Popo closes the door behind him.

Gohan stood tall and looked out towards the white horizon he spoke calmly "The first thing I need to do is to teach you how to use Ki."

The training began with meditation. Cold, Ji and Chi learn to focus on building their ki.

(Soundtrack Survivor's burning heart plays)

"Masenko ha!" yelled Ji as he fired a ball of energy.

"Kamehameha!" cried Chi.

At first King Cold struggled to train in the extreme weather and gravity. One second he was hot, very hot and then cold beyond measure! Then there was the gravity.

On the island...

"Unless you want to say something, I'll kill you for sure this time." Android 17 promised. "Got it?"
"It won't be as easy as it was last time." Piccolo stated.

"It taxes my comprehension why you would fight a battle you can't win." Android 17 was confused. "Are you buying time? Or is that you're just a fool? So, if you're going to bring it, bring it."

"Will you alone be the one fighting, No. 17?" Piccolo inquired.

"Of course." Android 17 replied. "Someone the likes of you naturally won't even be a match for me."

"Yes." Piccolo agreed. "If I have only one opponent, something just might come of this." If I can defeat either No. 17 or No. 18, I can prevent Cell from becoming strong enough and becoming his 'Perfect Form'.

That decided, he readied for battle and powered up.

The next day the training continued.

(Soundtrack Hearts on fire by John Cafferty)

Gohan skipped over a large chain like a jump rope. He was skipping so fast that no one could see his feet.

King Cold kicked a large tree trunk over and over again until the tree fell.

"Timber!"

The tree had vanished just as it hit the ground.

Chi punched a device that resembled a speed bag. His hands more moving so fast in a blur.

Ji free formed a series of punches and kicks while in a heavy suit of armor. Increasing his strength and stamina.

Then Gohan would lie on a table and then lift up his entire body like sit-ups, but always keep his arms on the sides of the table in that same bent position.