Chapter 4 Two super Sayians!

"Gohan," said Trunks, "You timed that perfectly."

"Because I remembered being hit in the face with that beam. I was lucky to surrvive."

"So that's how you got that scar on your face" said Trunks.

"Excuse me!" Said Freeza, "Who do you two slugs think you are? First you interfere with my business and then you hold conversation as if I'm not even here. You two must be awfully stupid or you must think that you're awfully strong if you don't take me seriously."

"Since we're going to kill you anyway Freeza," said Future Gohan, "I might as well give you a hint to who I am. Look at my face Freeza; do I look familiar to you?"

Freeza grunted.

"I have fought many people in my life worm." Said Freeza, "You are going to have to be a little more specific."

Future Gohan cleared his throat. "I am from the future so I am grown up now. But we did fight on planet Namek. Think about that for a moment."

Freeza snarled. "So you are that little brat?! I don't know how you arrived here from the future but all the same I am going to kill you which is what I should have done on planet Namek."

Trunks smirked. "If only he knew what he was getting into."

"So my son," said King Cold, "this is the little brat gave you a hard time? The son of this supposedly Super Saiyan?"

"This little punk is not a problem," said Freeza, "just because he has an arm that can absorb energy does not mean that he can beat me. I had a lot of fun with him back on Namek, and I will have some more fun with him right now."

"Apparently Freeza is not familiar with the fact that Saiyans grow stronger after they heal from injury." Trunks mumbled to himself, "I guess his race doesn't get stronger with time."

"Don't worry" Future Gohan said to little Gohan, "I already saved you the pain of being hit with that death beam. We can take care of these goons easily."

"So is true?" Set a little Gohan, "you are to me from the future."

"Yes I am you, but that's all have the information that I should give you. If anyone knows too much about the future if maybe altered."

"Okay," said a little Gohan, "I won't ask anymore questions, you and your friend obviously know what you're doing so I will let you handle these guys."

"They are not a problem master," said a member of freeza's army, "they both have a power level of only 5."

The entire Army began to laugh with the exception of two mutants who went by the names of Ji and Chi.

"Didn't Vegeta say something about these guys being able to suppress the power levels?" Said Ji.

"Yes he did." Said Chi.

At that exact second the rest of the army charged at future Gohan and Trunks.

In the fraction of a second, Gohan had unleashed the power pole and impaled a bunch of mutants on it.

"I really hate using the power pole like that." Said Gohan as the blood from each of the goons begin to slip down the pole.

All of the other members of Freeza's army were sliced into by Trunks and his sword.

Trunks froze for moment, posing with his sword a lot like a samurai in the movies.

Chi and Ji for the only ones left standing.

"So you managed take out most of my army." Said Freeza, "You are little bit stronger and I thought. But you are still no match for me. No monkey will ever defeated me, your father's luck is the only thing that saved him. Once a monkey always a monkey."

Future Gohan groaned, "Do you have any idea how sick and tired I am of hearing the word "monkey" from you? Is that all you can do? Just call me names because you're too scared to fight me? Also considering that you seem to go to through a metamorphosis of changing through a dozen forms I figured that would be a good way to insult you right back. If you're going to call me a monkey that I'm going to call you a frog. The little tadpole finally change into a frog." Gohan ended with a chuckle.

Freeza laughed. "Oh that's very clever. Unlike your father you do seen to have some level of intelligence. But not enough since you are still here."

"So tell me my son," said King Cold, "exactly where is the Super Saiyan you are talking about? I will not believe it until I see it."

Trunks smiled. "Well Gohan, shall we make a believer out of him?"

Gohan nodded. "You bet, it's time to turn up the heat!"

Both Gohan and Trunks ducked down a little ways and begin to power up.

Both of them began to scream wildly as craters formed around there bodies.

Little Gohan backed up as the other Z fighters watched on.

"What are they doing?" asked Krillin.

"They must be bluffing." Said Vegeta, "Kakarrot, his boy and myself are the only living saiyans."

Little Gohan heard Vegeta loud and clear and laughed. "If my father became a super Saiyan I'm sure I could do it some point too."

Both Future Gohan and Trunks made one final scream. Their hair stood up a little ways and turned golden. Both of them were covered with a golden aura of light.

(Soundtrack: Just some music: Justified)

King Cold gasped. The Legend was true after all.

"No!" yelled Freeza, "Two Super Saiyans! Death ball!"

Freeza held his hand above his hand and created a dark ball of ki.

"You two will die with this planet!"

Freeza threw the ball at future Gohan. Future Gohan held out his metallic hand and absorbed the death ball easily.

"Thanks for your ki." said Gohan.

Next Gohan raised his hands about his head, "Masenko ha!"

The ball of energy moved slowly towards Freeza and he jumped up into the air to avoid the ball easily. "You are too slow brat!"

"Hey Freeza! You forgot about me!"

(Soundtrack: Nightwish - sleeping sun)

Freeza looked up and the last thing he saw was Trunks waving his sword in the air. The blade had sliced through Freeza's body several times and then Trunks put his sword away in a fraction of a second.

Freeza had been cut into several pieces.

Trunks waved hands back and forth and then put his hands in front of him ready to deliver the final blow. "Burning attack!"

Trunks' burning attack destroyed what was left of Freeza's body in seconds.