Chapter 5 Goku arrvives

Ji backed away in terror. "He just killed Lord Freeza in a instant!"

"That was marvelous." said King Cold, "I am very impressed by your strength. I want you to become my new children. So many planets to conquer and Rule."

"Not interested." said Future Gohan as Trunks landed on the ground.

"We are not interested in ruling the Galaxy." said Trunks, "but perhaps you can help us."

"What?" said Cold.

"What my pupil means is that there is a greater Evil coming and we will need all the help we can get." said Future Gohan, "I can sense that there is some good in you unlike your son. Why don't the three of you join us?"

King Cold turned to Chi and Ji. "They are a lot stronger than we are." He said, "there also is no point of being the ruler of the Galaxy if there isn't going to be a Galaxy left."

"Yes your majesty." said Chi, "perhaps we should take their offer."

"They could kill us easily and they would have by now if they really wanted to. It would be wise to work with them." said Ji.

King Cold turned back to future Gohan and Trunks. "We can help any way that we can. If you really want to kill us I'm sure you would have done that by now but you have spared us. For that we are in your debt." King Cold and his little speech by getting onto one knee in a show of respect as Ji and Chi did the same.

Future Gohan smiled as he turned to face little Gohan. "You can go back and tell the others that everything is okay. Father will be arriving in 3 hours."

Little Gohan nodded.

"Don't feel bad Gohan." said Trunks, "You have a lot of Courage for someone your age. Whatever you do do not stop your training. Your counterpart did warn me that your mother can be crazy about education sometimes, but you must always stay strong. The future will need you."

"Thank you sir," said Little Gohan, "I didn't catch your name."

"Trunks. I am a half saiyan like you. But that's all I can tell you, if I give you too much information that might change the future and prevent my conception."

"I understand." said Little Gohan.

Three hours later...

(Soundtrack: Autograph - she never looked that good for me)

"Okay Mr Future!" Said Yamcha, "those three hours are about up. Where is Goku?"

"Same old Yamcha." Future Gohan laughed, "I really miss that sarcastic attitude of yours."

Vegeta have been sitting alone a few feet away from the others when he noticed that Trunks was staring at him.

"What's the matter?! Ever seen pink before?!"

Trunks turned away from Vegeta has future Gohan laughed.

"Are you sure this is the place?" asked Trunks.

"573 point 18220." Said future Gohan as he looked at his watch. "It's got to be in this general area."

"Don't they look alike?" Bulma whisper to Krillin.

"Who do you mean?"

"I mean Vegeta and that mysterious kid who calls himself Trunks. They sort of feel very similar. I'll bet he's Vegeta's son from the future." Bulma giggled.