2. Abused

My Eyes opened to the harsh rays of sunlight. I was naked and alone in bed. In a daze, I sat up and was met with a sharp pain between my legs. The horrific memories from last night came rushing back. I covered my mouth with my hand to stiffle my sobs. I limped my way to the mirror and looked at my bruised body. I sank to the floor, tears flowing from my eyes like a water fountain. The memories kept replaying like a movie. The way he touched me; the way he held me down; the way he forced himself on me; assaulted me. I was no longer a virgin. I felt violated, unclean, dirty.

It could've been minutes or hours, I had no idea. There was a soft knock at the door, I didnt have enough energy to move. The door opened and one of the maids came in; a short, chubby woman, who looked to be in her late forties. The woman placed a tray with food on the night stand. She told me her name was Rhonda.

Rhonda was actually a nice woman, but I couldn't find my self to like her. Where was she when I was screaming for help. Why didn't she do something when I was being abused. Why didn't she stop him when I was being ra...I couldn't even finish that sentence.

Rhonda helped me into the shower and gently cleaned the blood off off my body. She helped me put my clothes on.

"You should eat something." She said quietly.

I didn't answer her. I sat on My bed, fully clothes, and just stared blankly at the wall. I didn't look at her, I didn't want to look at her, because if I do, I know I will find sympathy and remorse. She has no right to feel that way, none of the servants do. I wish I could scream profanities at them but honestly I don't think I could move.

After a few attempts of trying to talk to me, she just sighed and gave up.

She left the room and I curled up in a ball and cried. I just can't seem to stop crying. My body ached, my mind was a mess. I felt angry, sad, betrayed.I dont remember my father. All I remember was Joe. He was always there before mommy died. He was the best father figure I could've asked for. I hated him. I hated him with everything I've got, but I was also so scared. I had no one. If I reported this to the police and got him arrested who's to say he won't pay himself out of prison? He'll pay himself out of the charges and then he'll come for me, he'll hurt me more badly, I just know it.

That night, Joe came again. I tried to run. I begged. I fought, but to no avail. He told me to relax and I will feel pleasure. i layed still as his dirty hands roamed my body, touching my most intimate parts. On the outside I layed limp but on the inside I was screaming, crying, begging.

I turned to look at my bedroom door. Did I dare to hope someone would come and save me?

Once again no one came...