AFFECTED !!

2) LIFE EVENTS

   If some people take an impression from people at first sight and tolerance, then what they would do if it was a huge unusual situation ? Of course there's bad and good events in life that either can leave a positive effect(s) or a negative one(s) either in the form of thoughts, opinions, and believes or in the form of deep emotions or even scars.
   In addition, the biggest amount of negative affection causes by a bas event( negative feelings and unreal believes) and the lack of positive response to is mostly to happen when you are a child from the age of 4 ( children start to briefly comprehend what surrounds them) till you become an exceptional teenager, that's why you become less able to be infected easily when growing into a mature stable strong confident person( teenager or adult). That doesn't mean that you don't feel, it only means that your grief and sorrow will be less destructive in your life and soul than it was when you were younger and your believe and perspectives will be stable enough not to be changed easily.

  Of course, if a bad event happened in your life specially before adulthood, before being able mentally and physically to go through it with the least harm effects, it would either shatter your heart if it was about someone you hold dear dying, failing usually, not fitting in, handling a guilt you never forgave yourself for, or feeling unwanted, not welcomed, or disgraced because of how people or even family consider you or treat you, and any of that would leave wrong depressing destroying believes that would take sth big to change or a certain someone to let go of them. Those heart-breaking , confidence, self-importance, stable breaking situations will be hard to bare and worse to follow through out your life until a savior comes to get you out of your despair and darkness you are suffering or when you become a mature confident person. However, when you become a stable strong confident teenager or adult, those horrible events will cease to exist but you will be able to get through them with the least negative effects grabbing with you a positive (s) effects.
   No matter how awful and tragical the situation you have gone through, anything including worst and best events in life hold positive side(s) and negative side(s). So you could let yourself be affected in either side after going through a terrible sad event in life.    

   Obviously, what would be wisely recommended is to stcik with the positive side of any bad events since it will make you move on if you do it well ( by not lying or ignoring ) just believe in the positive energy and let it cover the bad memories which doesn't mean to forget what happened to you ( since it is sth considered to be horrible to you because it was a matter you were concerned about), but to shield your heart from the continuous pain for your own sake and your self confidence so you won't be too discouraged to the limit of believing depressing wrong disappointing thoughts .
    You should cry, get upset, feel guilty as much as you want, but don't let it end badly, give yourself a break from all those painful emotions, free yourself from the wrong unreal believes, even if it was the death of someone you love and somehow believe in heart that you cant live without, but you are still alive and drowning yourself into sadness and grief will do you no good and wont bring the dead back. Even if you feel guilty about sth that you did that lead into your worst fears, you shouldn't let that affect you to the limit of despair or even believing that you don't deserve to live or that you are the worst person ever - this will be more explained in a more convincing way later in the article of GUILT-. Don't let any bad event control you to the limit of harming your soul ( feeling ashamed, disappointed, and depressed about yourself or believing that you are worthless and uncapable of doing anything).
If it was that you failed, got betrayed, suffered physically, got into a big dangerous trouble, or any other huge problem you faved that made you feel disappointed a d sad since you looked forward to achieve sth or since you had someone that you adored , since you faced a bad event instead of turning your back from because you cared about that matter. Don't ever let these affect you to the level of giving up what you are aiming for, or give into the huge problem that you believe is hopeless. Don't disvalue yourself claiming that you are no good or you are a failure, plus don't ban yourself from perusing your goals again. Let them only be lessons that you won't forget to never repeat or be more careful when dealing with them.

    Don't focus your thoughts on what kind of a person the bad events make you but on what kind of person you make the bad events : to let them destroy you again ( make them a bad influence) or to destroy them instead when you face them in combat again ( positive influence). Let them leave positive imprints on your soul in the form of wisdoms, new advanced strategies, lessons, positive characteristics ( caution, intelligence , speed, creativity, kindness, strength, independency ...etc) instead of ( cruelty, disappointment, depression, low confidence, weak, surrender, fear ), or even in the form of motivation to get back in and fight.
Control how far bad events affect you , to cry, be upset, regret but not for forever and not to destroy yourself since it isnt right and it wont bring back what what lost, so don't repeat the same mistake which is to lose your present and shut yourself out from your future.
Put a limit to whatever situation you are concerned about, by not allowing it to grab you to the negative level, by defining it that it's the only thing that proves your worth, or the only reason you are alive, or the only source of happiness, or even the only part that represents you.
YOU ARE MORE THAN THIS. YOUR LIFE ISN'T THAT LIMITLESS. YOU ARE MADE FROM MORE THAN AN IMPORTANT PART. DON'T CAGE YOUR POTENTIAL TO ONLY ONE THING IN THIS WIDE WORLD. ONE THING TO CARE ABOUT WON'T SATISFY YOU. DON'T BE BLIND TO LET ONLY ONE THING DESTROY YOU WHEN THERE ARE OTHER THINGS YOU CARE ABOUT TOO.

   The positive energy here is to learn and benefit from what you are going through instead of destroying yourself and letting go of your believes (that you thought were really right and worth holding on) , one situation ( no matter how bad it is) isn't capable of deleting them from your mind's reach since the believes must be proved wrong by more than a situation or there might be a wrong detail from it so no need.

3) Society' environment