Friends and Honesty

Nowadays, almost everyone has a friend, and he/she is important, but the big question is: WHY! Why would anyone take someone as a friend? Or why share some of my days with a friend? Why not just have a family ?Why it's so important to have a friend since I can live without one ??Those questions might appear to anyone. A friend is someone who understands you or get you, is who you can be yourself with, who you have fun with, who you can trust and depend on, who will be there for you in sad, hard, difficult, happy, and good times, who will make your days wonderful if you are with, who isn't like anyone, isn't like your lovely mother or your dear father, nor your sweet sister, not even like kind brother, he/she is someone who's special to you, who you love no matter who he/she is. Why it's hard to live without a friend? The answer is : every person will feel alone no matter who he/she is, no matter how money or strength he/she has, or if they have a family or not, or if they feel safe or not, the fact remains that loneliness can lead to sadness and so to despair, that's why people are created in the same world, not in different worlds and not separately .Everyone has certain qualities or features that he/she likes in his/her friend . In Arabic language, the Arabic word of "friend", is related to a word that means honesty, it's not only talking honesty , it's also the honesty of the actions;what I mean is that you and your friend must show your true self in front of each other, to not pretend that you love or like each other's, or to pretend that you are friends, even if you have a good reason; it's as if you are lying to her but in actions, and that is even worse, for example if your friend invites you to her/his house every week, or he/she attends your birthday party or a special occasion to you, and give you special nice gifts, or even talk about how amazing and good friend you are, you would probably have feelings and thoughts that your friend is an amazing friend , that he/ she love you so much, or he/she adores you as you feel to her/his, so guess what happens when you find out that all that is a lie when you heard her talking badly about you or betraying you , you would feel heartbroken and upset, even if you hide that feeling or ignored it, it will come, so that bad feeling is worse the feeling when your friend lied to you in talking. That's the same thing if you did it to your friend, even if you or your friend try so hard to hide her/his dishonesty in the actions, the truth will be revealed in the end , even if you or your friend is a fantastic actor or a smart one, so don't pretend to like or love someone , either you love or like your friend, or you don't like her/ his truly. However, you must think when you want to be friend with someone, it's not the qualities you wanted or expected that leads you to your friend, it's to let your heart answer this question without the interrupt of your mind: Do you like that person ?, Is he/she a really good friend to you?,second, you check if that person likes you or take you as a friend or not, and that will be the mission of your mind and instance, the instance isn't the one to decide it's only the alarm that snooze when something is wrong when you are with the person, that he/she is lying to you at that moment or that he/she doesn't like you, that checking level needs the mind, logic, and your thinking, so you won't make a mistake in choosing. After that comes the question: Will you and your friend stay friends forever? Will you and your friend become BFFs ? Will you trust your friend and reveal your secrets, in other words will you give your friend your trust ( that is another serious important topic ) ? Those question will be answered by time and by the moments and situation you and your friend will go through, also by the work of your heart and mind together.

So what do you think?? Am I missing sth?? If so, please let me know.
Next time I will show you the levels and what might happen in friendships according for my experiences and what happened with me.