JUDGEMENTS

Oh, JUDGEMENTS, we all face that in our life since we are around people whether they are the family, friends, or strangers that will try to define us directly or unintentionally . For me, the first thing that comes to my mind whenever I hear this word is this quote:

Not only do I learn not to judge a book from the first time, but also that judgments based on the cover USUALLY might be not true

Not only do I learn not to judge a book from the first time, but also that judgments based on the cover USUALLY might be not true. Same thing with people, whenever you hear a judgment to you from whoever, keep in mind that it might be true and might not, so that leads us to not believe all judgements casts  on us , so we mustn't take every judgment personally yet we shouldn't always ignore them too. There are some judgements we should keep in mind or think about it for moments, others we should ignore and not believe, also there are some which  should be followed and acted. Of course we mustn't decide how bad or wrong - judgment is according for how much it hurts EMOTIONALLY only, it might be true if you look at it beyond your emotions into your MIND.
However there are different types of judgments, but be aware that not all are bad nor all of them are good:

1 Personal Judgments:
Any judgment that relates to appearances and characters ( which I mentioned last article). Whenever someone judge you from your appearance either for the first time or not, know that you are the only one that can tell if that's true or not, but after you think of  the judgment deeply, so there is no reason for you to be so upset on a wrong judgment if you already know that it's not true. I understand that it's sometimes not easy and annoying whenever someone judge you wrong and act according to that unreal judgment, but you shouldn't let someone that doesn't really know you upset you that much, so feel annoy but LET GO. In the other hand, you mustn't be so careless about your appearance, because sometime people's judgment on your appearance for a certain event or situation is important for you, like at work; it's very important for them to see what you look like and judge you according to that, in fact appearances reflects SOME of your personality. In the same time, I am not telling you that if you look bad at a meeting then you are a failure or a looser, appearances isn't the main measurement for ALL your personality, but it will still reflect that you have been careless about your look and so you MIGHT be careless about the meeting or the job. However, don't forget that you should wear what you like and want in general certain occasion where there's no need of people's  judgments what so ever, because whatever you wear there will be always people that agree and like your look, and others who dislike and disagree, so wear whatever you deeply love and want ( but be careful what you truly like isn't what you think that people will love, it's what you love ). Be aware that not every good nice judgment given to you is true, nor every bad terrible judgment is wrong because sometimes people exaggerate to win your attention and care, or because they love you and adore you, so don't let that kind of judgment affect if it's true or not ( and of course: don't become a show off ), and of course some people underestimate too so stick with what's really true after knowing who you are well enough to tell what's true of all the judgments you face.

2 Critical Judgments:
It's any judgment that define what you are doing and focuses on what mistakes you made while doing that action. Some people would prefer to avoid these types of judgments since it will always involve mistakes. Sometimes we get annoyed and we hate it when people start criticizing every action, even sometimes we try to defend ourselves with any excuse no matter how illogical it might be, just to show that we are doing something right. However, it's sometimes very important to hear those kind of judgments since they  might help us improve ( like I mentioned: failing is half way to success). Try not taking them so personally every time. Usually people hate hearing judgments about their actions including strangers who people response to with "it's non of your business "', but you might miss and regret not hearing that stranger that might know the solution of one of your problems with few words without knowing what's the problem is so LISTEN, THINK, and then decide if it's important to follow or better to be ignored before FEELING  . In the same time, don't be discouraged or disappointed by critical judgments. Make the judgments about you have two ways to go after you hear and think about them without EMOTIONS: to improve you, or to be ignored if it's ONLY been cast to make you feel less confident or annoyed. When you hear a bad hurting judgment you know deeply is true, and since you felt annoyed or sad hearing that, so it means you really wish for it to change, so instead of feeling hurt or sad from the person who said it, you must try to change that habit or action the person judged on, not for that person to be satisfied but for you to be satisfied of yourself. Be confident, listen to judgments that really matters for you and ignore whatever isn't true.

3 Self judgments: During life, we all faced obstacles, moments, and situations where we judge how our life will be depending on how we acted and that kind of judgment that each one us puts upon himself/herself ,is  completely WRONG. Don't judge yourself from one action, if you really want to improve or be deeply glad of yourself, then don't put yourself in fake judgments. When you decide you will NEVER be an important person only because you were like that half your life, that's still wrong, because your other half life is still ahead and you didn't die to judge yourself and your life well. Don't confess what you were or did without trying to solve or do anything about that, if you confessed to yourself and all people around you without doing anything to change that, then what's the point of your confession?? Don't judge yourself  in the future before you experience it all. After knowing truly and completely who you are, you are capable of judging yourself well in the present. Don't let yourself be disappointed, depressed, or even hopeless about something you judge upon yourself that it won't happen to you because you can't be and do what it takes, you still have a life ahead, if you really desire to be or do something, you will have the will, and so you will have what it takes, just keep holding that DESIRE and never LET GO, reach the powerful WILL ( that each human have inside themselves but some didn't find it or didn't stood to start digging yet), with these two INVINCIBLE WEAPONS you can do or be ANYTHING. Hope isn't about making true unchangeable facts on the future, it's to make positive possibilities despite if how low they are to happen and so you TRY to make them happen until you lose your fuel, DESIRE ( when you die because a true DESIRE from your soul isn't something to be lost or disappeared easily except when you die, that if you hadn't already spread some to other people ) that turns on your WILL. You can judge your LIFE when you experienced it all, so don't rush and make unknown judgments that you turn to facts. Don't just talk about what you want, AIM for it. Don't let negative judgments ruin your FUTURE.

REMEMBER: Don't judge someone's life or personality before spending so much time and really knowing that person, only judge the action you saw of him/her not all the actions he/she done or will do.
Next time, the third article of "WHAT WE SHOULD FIGHT AGAINST TO PASS", is ROUTINES.