School Friends

Hi, everyone
Long time no write
Sorry about taking too long to write again, it was because of school exams ( I hate it when schools think of itself as exams only ) and traveling ( wish you could feel what I feel when I travel to my beloved country) .

SCHOOL, that word would freak or make anyone depressed nowadays, or they will go like: "No, no, not that", "That's the worst thing, it's my nightmare" and things like that. Well for me, I will prefer to stay at home and study whatever I want not those boring subjects that we students sometime have than to go to school and study all subjects, but to be honest, whenever I hear that word, subjects and studying isn't the first thing I think about, seeing my friends and making new friends is what matter to me most (whenever you see me happy or excited about that word, well, you know the reason), who's with me, who feels that way too??
Back to the point, school friends are awesome even though sometimes you face many  MANY hard complicated problems that sometimes lead them to your enemies school friends , ( I know that it doesn't make any sense friend and enemy, but you get the point), so you must be careful and wise ( I know, I know, not everyone can be wise, but just don't do stupid actions).
FIRST, you must stick those main facts in your mind:
1) Friends must be fun and great to be around with, so no forcing yourself to be friends with people you don't like
2) Friends must affect you or even change you positively not all the way around, so don't start school with friends that will make you end school in a miserable  bad unacceptable personalities  ( by that I mean becoming show off or bully person or mean)
3) Don't let them lower your grades always ( I know that sometimes it happens between school friends and it's NOT because he/she is bad, it might be you and your friend fault, or that you were having fun and wanted to do sth new that distracted you from studying without meaning to )
4) Don't ever think that friends should be like your personality, if not then you don't become friends, No that's a wrong idea, because friends that are different from you ( or even the opposite of you ) can be the most amazing fun friends you would ever have , that why sometimes you notice serious person with funny one, hardworking person with lazy working one, confident person with shy one, and so on.
SECOND, try talking or introducing yourself  whenever someone (student ) is alone or free, and of course be yourself even if you think that he/she will dislike or hate what you are, really it happens (to prove it, watch movies like The Wild One), and notice if he/she has any interest not on your talking but on knowing and talking to you more, then if you two accept each other differences and agreed that you can be friends, then know that it will be the beginning of unknowing friendship that you won't expect ( I mean you two don't know what will happen in the future ) and you both will sure try to help each other out whenever needed
THIRD, you will of course try visiting each other, studying together ( even though when it happens, not so much friends leave your house with a true " We spend all the time studying well and talked for a little bit"), going out together ( DONT always do the same thing except if it was never boring which is really kind of impossible, so do different things together ) , it shouldn't and MUSNT be always about school or studying, you can have a trip together, the point is to do sth fun and great for both of you together, it mustn't be as you planned or wanted, friends can have fun wherever and whoever they are if they really wanted to have fun together.
FORTH, you must plant this point in your heart and mind: " Days will pass and I might ( like anyone else ) get busy on sth and forget almost everything around but it must be for a little time (at least until you are done), because no matter how busy you were and no matter how important that thing, friends ( that you love most and are true friends) and family are also important, so I won't ignore them or forget them for too long, and of course they will have to understand that you will be busy and not see them for a SHORT NOT NEVER period of time", and so your friendship will go on and never last until one or both of you want it to end.

Next time I will discuss the topic: " Hi my friend's friends"
Don't forget to write your encouraging or critical comments