Helping others out

Some people help others too much; passing the HELP line into SERVICE line, or they don't help at all caring only for themselves. Serving others isn't for the people's (you help) benefit ( if that's what you care about ) plus it won't do you any good, it hold bad effect on both sides; for them: they start relying on you too much that they won't do anything ( the things you do for them ) by themselves and so they won't succeed or gain what they are after specially after something bad happen to you ( if you care about them that much, you should let them depend on themselves since it's their path not yours), for you : obviously it will lower your progress on your path to success or even slow you down too much that you will have to spend a lot of time and put a lot of effort to catch up with your goal. However, if you avoid helping others, you will end up being alone and have no one to help you out whenever you really need, plus the fact that in the past people lived together and worked together to survive, be freed, and improve their life style, we weren't born in one world together so each one of us avoid helping each other out. So the solution is to help them without crossing the line of serving or reaching the line of harming them personally or physically. In addition, you gain a lot whenever you help others out that will be so useful to accomplishing your true desired goal.

FIRST, I will mention the advantages of helping others out on your SUCCESS:

1) You form good connections that will be vital if you need teamwork in your field of success, since helping others is one of the ways to understand them and get closer to them, even if in the end they weren't friends.

2) Helping others specially in a different field than yours will add to your life more experience and knowledge, that might one day be useful to you specially in your way to SUCCESS, since there's always more to know even from a person you think you know more than him/her, plus the fact that no one knows exactly as the other there's always a difference between them since everyone has their own life. One day you would feel grateful for helping that person.

3) All for one and one for all. Helping others will be one of the reasons of them having your back whenever you need a help. No one can assure you that he/she won't ever need a hand in the future no matter how rich, strong, or intelligent he/she is. There's so many evidence for that in life, a war, revolution, development, peace, or a mission without comrades or people to work hand in hand to succeed the action purpose. In addition, some true desired goals can't be achieved without any help, guidance, or advice given from people who love you or are grateful to you for helping them the other day. When you are lost on what to do next, when you need a hand to lean on to climb your goal, and when you need a little push to cross the winning line. Although you might have helped people that ditched you when you asked them for the slightest help, that doesn't mean that no one will ever help you when you need them.

WARNINg: Helping isn't relying on people and becoming an un-main factor to your SUCCESS. I have already explained that everyone needs help even for once in a lifetime, but that doesn't mean to search for help every time you are lost or you think you need one, you too have to believe in yourself and accomplish things independently in most of the times, plus that you are the MAIN factor to your success, you are the one who walks on your path, helps are only what light your path when you are desperate for that ( not all the times).

SECOND, I will explain the terms of helping others truly.

· Make sure that the action or advice you are about to give is positive more than negative. Everything in this world hold a negative side and a positive side, and so to judge a thing ( including action or saying ) wither it's good or bad on us according to which side effects more than the other, in other words: does that thing affect positively more than negatively ( then it's good no matter what the negative side) or the opposite ( then its bad no matter what the positive side is ), however it's up to us to either weaken the negative side or higher the positive side by being prepared to any bad possibility and to think logically with a pure intention to actually help.

· Think of the best way to help without effecting negatively on yourself ( not that I mean to care firstly of yourself but the point that there's always a way to settle both sides, you and that person you want to help), if not then decide if that person really and desperately need your help that you are ready to let your help effect negatively on you or your success if no one but you can really help.

· Your motivation must be out of your heart and good intention to help, but in the same time the tool you must use is logic and mind to positively help without unintentionally harming that person.

· Don't leave a negative impact on that person like the idea to rely on you more than he/she does on her/himself ( choosing the too dependent way to reach her/his goal), showing them to fast but negative ways to achieve his/her goal such as: stealing, cheating, copying ( everything from his/her opponent without any of his/her own idea or work), or destroying opponents......etc, even if it end well, it still doesn't mean he/she truly succeed no matter how it seems to her/his. Goals don't justify the ways.