MODERATION !

This article involves the properties of heart and mind. Moderation is any ( feelings, perspectives, judgments, decisions, and lifestyles) that aren't TOO MUCH nor TOO LITTLE, which means it can be the "many"/ "so"/ " few"/ little of things, that's the range of moderation. A success pursuer needs to be moderate in so much of things, in order not to too much cross the line of success leading him/her into another goals or even not to keep thinking little of yourself and your goal's worth. All the sides that I will point out and explain are parts of your path to success, since they are things you will deal with in your life and will affect your progress in obtaining TRUE HAPPINESS by fulfilling your goals: 

* EMOTIONS

   As I mentioned before, allowing yourself to feel too much of any emotions ( positive or negative) is harmful. For example, if you let yourself get drawn into despair ( which I will write about soon) to the point that all what you feel about most of the times is only sadness, regret, or hopelessness, all you will feel is negative, and you feel bad.  Although, you might  really have committed what you feel guilty about, or  you failed so much that you believed that you are nothing, or  you lost someone or sth so important that you can't move on at that time. However letting those emotions drive you that much isn't reasonable or even good for your own self, since it will affect your position toward your true happiness ( succeeding your true desired goal).

    In the other hand, overwhelming yourself ALWAYS and TOO MUCH with happiness, love, or feeling lucky, proud, or hopeful, would be a poison you realize their effects after they devour what surrounds you. Being that way ( feeling only positive all the time) , would surely make you feel better and glad, but it would destroy everything but under the light certain you believe in. It's completely illogical, unrealistic, cruel, and inhuman; it's letting yourself be happy always even toward the situations that you should be sad a bit or feel a little grief, if not it's like laughing at what's a tragic ( turning yourself into inhuman), or even anything that you lose or when someone hurt you, you would feel only too happy or lucky as if nothing happened.  Avoiding and ignoring all the bad stuff, or stopping yourself from feeling bad in certain situations, or being hopeful that everything will end positively or nothing bad will ever happen, all that is completely wrong and unreal, our world and lives isn't as perfect as you believe, it hold good things and bad ones too. 

     In addition, feeling bad when you fail or lose, isn't such a bad thing, it's a sign that you care about that goal you wanted to achieve, it mustn't be the reason for you to feel miserable for a long time nor it's sth you shouldn't feel a bit disappointed or bad about, if you feel bad but then rise up your hopes into doing your best and trying harder next time, that would be very good fro you. Being moderate in feelings will be so good to your soul and fruitful to your path to success, it's to have negative emotions sometimes and also to have positive emotions sometimes, don't drawn or fill yourself with any of those for a long time. In some hard situations, you would cry a lot out of being sad, guilty, upset, annoyed,....etc, and sometimes you would feel bad a lot, but what's reasonable and moderate here is not to let these emotions last inside you for TOO LONG, more than what they should be. DON'T UNDERESTIMATE feelings nor EXAGGERATE them, be in the MIDDLE. 

      For you information, emotions differ in amount from one to another, some people get so happy over small things they believe in their value, others gets so sad over simple situations they care so much about, those are natural emotions that you might not see  convincing to happen but they do take place either way, since we are humans who care, but what's not acceptable is to be happy or sad TOO much for TOO LONG   despite what happens. It's natural to feel too happy or too sad in some situations that leads to such a thing for you , and you might feel happy or sad for a long time but feeling too much and for too long isn't good. Control your emotions not to go so low or so high. 

* PERSPECTIVES

To be moderate in your opinions and point of views that you believe for yourself, is to not be so stubborn with them to the level of believing they are absolutely right and all the opinions that oppose it are completely wrong, or even to the point to enforce all people to follow your point of views. It's to believe whatever you want, but be aware that since it's an opinion NOT A FACT then it can be right as much as it can be wrong, but you see it from the view that it's right, other might see it from the other side that it's wrong, you may try to convince them to look the other way, but in the same time you shouldn't tell about their opinion that it's wrong because it goes against your opinion but rather say that you disagree because of the reasons you believe in or that might be as facts ( historical, scientific, realistic), or because you look at their opinion from another view. 

   There are logical and illogical opinions,  and there are the more and less effective, the most and least suitable, and the best and the worst opinions in everyone views, but there aren't the right or wrong ones; since those properties for your perspectives depends on what you believe, see, and your thinking way. That said, it doesn't mean that you shouldn't stand up for your opinions, why not defend your believes? But don't reach the level of forcing, if whoever in front of you won't come up to look at your opinion from your side, or even the level of canceling all the ones you love but don't disagree with from your life. 

  There are also your standards that you stick and follow through your life, you shouldn't be too stubborn to not accept any other standards if it was vital for you to do so. I don't mean to abandon all your standards or not to make them permanent, it's just when the time comes that you acknowledge that this standard(s) is getting on your way of your path to success, then don't be stubborn not to give it away, don't let any thought or even your pride stop you from getting a grip on your true happiness. We don't live for standards, standards live for us. 

 HOWEVER, there's a different between STANDARDS and ETHICS. So don't think that you should throw the good ethics inside of you away, because of you do even if it was for the sake of your truly desired goal, you shall become an inhuman walking toward a goal that won't be accomplished that way. Some bad ethics you stick to like cheating, lying, killing, stealing, destroying...etc will make your path easy or quick, but are you sure what lies ahead is your truly desired goal? Even if you reach that goal that you assume is what you wanted, go back and ask yourself : IS THIS THE GOAL YOU SAT YOURSELF TO ? No matter how you try to satisfy yourself with this goal you reached wrongly, you won't gain what you aimed for before.- this matter will be explained more in an another article " Ethics and goals" -. 

  Moreover, a human should also be moderate in ethics too. Don't be too selfless or too selfish or else it would cause you harm, be  selflish ( as I cleared out in the article " Selfish/ selfless"). Same thing goes for kindness - which I will also mention more deeply in an another article- . All good ethics and bad ones shouldn't be exaggerated since we are not perfect to handle their  their extreme levels, plus they aren't suitable for us and our lives. Even being patient, loyal, forgiving, optimistic, or honest can be TOO bad for us. The best of the ethics are the ones you hold on to in moderation. Be careful, there's a difference between "so" and "too" when you add them up with any ethics. 

   * JUDGEMENTS