LOYALTY

I  99% agree with you that  next step on your path of success, after setting your true desired goal is working hard on yourself or start making some progress, or at least start planning to reach your ambition. Buut, I need to explain this important point, that some humans had quieten  their goals and found it hard to continue that path, or they reached their goals but unsatisfied in the end of the consequences they had to let go to achieve their goal, but how will that count as a success if they aren't satisfied in the end ?  All that happened when they are upon a struggle between their success and their loyalty and in the end they make the wrong choice. The wrong choice isn't  loyalty because they are going to lose badly in the end since they might achieve their goal according to their actions and hard work, but there will be a slight layer between them and between becoming alone ( losing your love ones that you left behind after choosing success). However the wrong choice also isn't success, it isn't fair to abandon your true desired goal, and live doing nothing but sticking with your loyalties, which isn't satisfying also plus leads us to the fact that your only purpose in life in that case is living for others with no importance or appreciation to yourself ( that isn't selflishness ( a word I created that combines selfishness and selflessness, check out it's article  ) ). But rather the right choice is: SUCCESS + LOYALTY. 

    But most important thing here, is HOW to involve loyalty in the path of success without letting it affect you negativity on your progress and work. Well, both  of them together are right, but as most of us know not always what's right is easy, so these choices together can be hard and takes time and patience, since it's about balancing two important things in life and giving each one what it deserves. Also the person who chooses them both must be smart and cautious ( making right decisions no matter how hard they are ) , flexible ( in solving issues between sides and doing decisions and whats needed in each side) , and self controlled ( not letting exaggerated emotions get in your way, nor easy wrong  thoughts or ineffective shortcuts too). By the way, loyalty is divided usually into stages according to who's more valuable to you   (honestly of course depending on your feelings and memories), plus it's important to discover truly who's the first person you love, second, third, and so on. Not to forget that the first person in your heart isn't the only one that you should love or care about, being first only expresses that that person gets the MOST care and time only, because it's hard and bad to live loving or caring for only one person. 

   The point is, ( I know, I talked about this in the Relationship's articles) organize your time, not every day of course, the path of success needs time to work and effort to give. First of all, think deeply of how much exactly your path needs in time and in effort. Second, make a time table, pointing out when will you start and end the work you need for the days your close to, plus time to sleep well and rest after work. Third, check if there's time ( not necessary every day it could be from time to time ) to see your family if they are close to you, hanging out with friends if your not tired and if they are not busy, or if you want to spend time with your love one. Forth, be sure 1) to save some time for yourself alone to do a hobby or somewhere you like from time to time away from your love ones and work 2) that the time table in  your hand ( that contains time for both side) can be handled without too much pressure, tiredness, or negative side on your work. Fifth, you try it out for a week and see the results, keep in mind that the results that might be not as expected is different than the results of the table when done not as it should. It's going to need more than one attempt specially if your are new to stick with a time table, so when you do the week right you can judge on how effective the time table is according to the results ( if the positive results are more or less than the negative ). Organize your time, specializing each stage of people you should be loyal to, and when you meet up with them and how much time you can spend with them, remembering that it isn't an obligation to see them every day even the first beloved person to you, there's always another day ( not so far) and theirs the social media in case you couldn't see them( but know that hanging out and seeing people is better than communicating by internet if there's time to ).  In some urgent situations, when you are about to choose in a day you didn't expect, to choose either to go to a friend or a family member that asked you to come for something important, or to continue working on something important for that determine if you reach to an advance level or not , in this situation, first think hard to find a solution to attend both , if it wasn't possible,  then decide what must be gone to is what really really can't be postponed , (if both) then what causes more negative effects on your opinion, if both of them then what's actually precious to your heart more ( sometimes family or friend issues can be solved or cared for in another time and , same thing to success sometimes opportunities like this can happen another time or there could be another way to get them other than this one ). 

   Just like you use your chances to improve and step a big step to your success whenever possible and suitable, you should prove your love and care to the ones you dear too whenever possible. Balancing between with sometimes facing troubles ( and sometimes your love ones must understand and you in the other hand mustn't ignore them always) is really hard but worth trying and putting effort in. This is another obstacle that needs your wise mind and controlled heart with the determination not to give up, so do your best, both of them are IMPORTANT.