Hi my friend's friends

Am writing this after spending a month and half in my beloved country, and then came back home, I won't say sorry for writing late or for not writing every week, I won't make excuses, or say that I was busy to write, instead I will be honest and say that I decided not to write when I was on my beloved country and postpone the every week writing when I come back home, you know, so I can do things there I can't do home, but from now on I don't have any excuse to not write every week and whenever am free.
"Hi my friend's friends", strange title, right? Well it's a level that some friends get to, I mean the level when your friend introduces you to his/her friends, that means you really are his/her friend and he/she think that u r cool enough or that he/she would love if you met them too, that's one point for you. Some people dislike doing that, I mean knowing his/her friends' friends, but if his/ her friend would love that, then he/ she must at least try to meet and maybe get along. Before I begin with what might happen after that, you have to put it in mind that your friend might  like his/ her friends too and MAYBE he/she likes them more than you, so you should accept and try not to be annoyed by the idea that your friends hang out or talk with them more, but the important is that he/she also spends time with you and care about you, and never forget that you are also his/her friend no matter how much he/she love them, plus don't forget that you must act yourself when you meet them just like you did before. After you get through that meeting, check what do you feel and think about them, and be aware of those two possibilities that one of them will happen specially after passing the meeting level. 
A: You will get a long with them and they would become your friends too, that's when you really like them, have fun spending time with them, and that might make your friend glad or upset. He/She will become glad if he/she, you, and them have fun and began to hang out together, and be comfortable around each other, that way your friend can enjoy his/her time with you and them together, ( that's another point for you) and believe me when I say "the more the  marker " , because going out, talking, playing with friends you like specially when they are many is so much awesome, ( but for other people they like going out with less, but it's fine as long as they all have fun and are happy).  Beside being fun and great (I mean being friends with your friend's friends), it can be a little sensitive, when you get too along with them and forget or pay less attention to your friend, or ignore him/her ( believe me, that sometimes happen), so be careful of that, am not saying not to have fun or hang out with them, I am saying you must do that with your friend, but sometimes you and them have sth in common to do that your friend dislike, at that point you CAN'T, you really CAN'T, loose that chance, do whatever you are in common with them, but not too much, don't forget that you have a friend that you like too, (seriously it's hard being the third wheel, that's when your friend gets upset and wishes that you hadn't met them EVER), in the same time your friend must also understand that and not get too jealous about that, because in the end he/she can't do a thing    about that, I mean you and them have sth amazing in common that he/she dislike, so it's not on you. If you passed all that and reached the level of you, him/her, and them being good great fun friends, then I can't say but that you are lucky, that's 3 points for you.
(This article and writing is getting too long, right, sorry for that, but it's really important, so please read it to the end)

B: You won't get along and they will become your enemies or just the people that you dislike, either way you won't like being around them, but of course after you tried getting along with them for your friend's sake, your friend that tried too to make you and them get along will be sad a little but he/she must understand also that some people like you weren't meant to be friends with others like them. That's will lead to 3 possibilities:
1 Your friend might ignore you sometimes , spend time with you less than before you met them for too long (more than a time ) it will hurt you of course and get you upset ( and you have every right to feel that but after you know the reason completely) specially if the reason of your friend canceling your going outs or always getting  late whenever you decide to meet and have fun wasn't because of sth that came up to him/her, it was because you didn't get along with his/her friends, or that he/she was so so busy with his/her friends. Before you get sad or angry of him/her you must at least give him the benefit of the doubt and don't forget the amazing great time you spent together and of course in the name of your friendship, I mean confront him/her about how you feel about what he/she did to you (but not when you are angry) like " I know that they are your friends, but am your friend too, and lately you were hanging out with them too much that you aren't doing that anymore with me "', then leave the rest for his mind and heart to decide, Finally see what your friend do about what you said, and decide after that if he/ she is worth your friendship with or no.
2 You might respect your friend and them friendship, and be friend just like you were with him/her after your friend also be friend with you just like before even if you don't like his/her friends, and that will be great for both of you ( that will prove your strong friendship), that's 3 points for you.
3 You might ask your friend to break up with them or forget about them, which is wrong to do specially that you are his/her friend and mustn't do that out of jealousy or because of the reason that you didn't get along with them, you see that is totally rude from you EXCEPT if they do ( in the present  not in the past, people can start over and open in a new page in their lives, you know )any action that is wrong and bad. As for wrong saying, you will just tell him/her to be careful and not be affected by that. Bad and wrong actions like: stealing, killing ( which is rare but might happen), hurting others, when you notice that or be aware of that, then you should advice and tell your friend if he/she doesn't already know. Next, you will have to  be patient enough to the possibility that your friend won't believe you and will defend them, and so he/she might say:" Don't say that", "You don't know anything about them", " I don't want to hear it, I don't believe you", and so you might get upset or annoyed that your friend isn't seeing what you see, but you mustn't lose your temper so much (like, maybe just a little bit, so your friend will know that you are serious). Last you will turn to a detective, if you don't know how, watch The Detective Conan (it's so fantastic) or any crime movie, or just call a detective , ( kidding), just find any proof that will convince your friend and don't stop searching or at least give up AFTER you  REALLY TRIED because you are his/her friend and you won't leave your friend with a group of bad people surely he/she shouted on you, disbelieved you, almost wanted to break up with you, but you must UNDERSTAND and put yourself in his/her position, you might do what he/she did when you hear someone accusing the friends that you like and have fun with. After you find the evidence and give it to your friend, the rest will be on him/her, that's 2 points for your loyalty and hard work  for your friend's sake.
That's the end of the type of friends articles. Hope you enjoyed it and taught you and showed you what to do with friends who are important great fun amazing to have. Thank you so much for everyone's support and for all whoever read those long articles (I will try making the next articles short),

Next article: will be about one of humans worst enemies, FEAR !