Relationships !

PS. : So sorry for writing my last article ( ROUTINES) so so late, and I couldn't say sorry in that article because I wanted to say sorry with an act ( which is writing a new article after the day of sending the last article ), so it would be more different than the other time in other late articles where I just wrote sorry with a big PROOF.

ANYWAY

There are many types of relationships in life, and they are all important. However, each one of us has their opinion and belief about who is the most important and worth living and fighting for . In the other hand, a relationship no matter what type it is might get ( be an obstacle ) in the way of anyone who seek success depending on how that person deal with the relationship and how much time and care that person gives. Relationships can be distractions or one of the reasons for you or anyone to give up their goal or ambitions in life just because of the lack of awareness on how much that relationship need of your time and caring, or because they get drifted away around them, or mix thinking with feeling and so start exaggerating or underestimating them, or even they delete all their goals and hard work just to establish their life for ONLY this relationship even though it doesn't work like that. Relationships are great and fantastic, everyone need them, we all live in one world to have relationships between each other, so don't make them OBSTACLES. Regardless of all the bad effects of them in a success seeker, they can be one of the reasons of your success and achievements, also that they are really important for anyone to succeed and raise. I will define and mention how a success seeker should deal with every type of relationships :

1)

 is important and you have to appreciate that they are  part of you no matter how unfamiliar it seems to you

is important and you have to appreciate that they are part of you no matter how unfamiliar it seems to you. They are the first relationship you made. From the moment you came to this world, they embraced you and welcomed you, made you happy, accepted and handled all your problems and mistakes from when you were a baby and probably until now no matter how annoying or troublemaker you were they still love you, they have done all this from the minute you came to this world WITHOUT knowing who you are or what kind of person you might be. Your parents specially deserve your care, time, and effort to make them happy, and believe me when I say: "No matter what you did, do, or will do for your parents and no matter how many valuable things you give them and even if you die for them, it won't be enough to pay them back all the wonderful smiles whenever you missed up badly and all hopes they had on you after each time you fail, not to forget the times they spend raising you to what you have become and the times they took care of you no matter how many times you got sick, plus all the money they spend for your benefit and to make you glad and satisfied, even after they thank you for whatever you have done to them, it still won't be enough ". So don't dare disrespect them, not be there whenever they need or want you, or let them be upset on you without their forgiveness afterword. Also there's your genuinely true sister(s) and brother(s), who also embraced you and accepted you no matter how many times you fought them or got upset on each other. Back to the point: if you really deeply love your family , you might get confused on what to do after they (parents) tell you as an order to study a certain type of subject in collage, or not to work the job you want, or not to be friends with those people, or even to marry a specific person you don't love. You feel like you must obey your parents but in the same time you feel it isn't right to study, work, or marry someone you don't like. What you have to do when that happens is to calm down and think of an effective respectful persuasive conversation or way to convince them ( not force them) to let you do what you truly want. Don't give up on trying to persuade them because if you don't do your best and put all your effort in this important matter, you will either obey them or run away and do whatever you want while they get sad and worried, plus in both ways you will regret that. Just keep trying smartly and politely and they will sure let you ( not necessarily agree with you, but they will respect your choice). You must know and understand the sensible important times when you have to leave your success or your way to there for them and when you have to stick with your success. Organize your time in a way that you balance between your success and your family time and don't ever let any of those two rise over the other EXCEPT if there was a big emergency which you must leave one to turn to the other. Don't ignore your family nor your success and goals that you are working on. Don't abandon your goals and success for your family, because your dear family won't allow that even if they love having you around them, they won't let you do that because of them, and that's not right either . In the other hand, don't abandoned them for your goals and success and never care or ask how they are, don't forget all what they have done to you. Let your family be a reason for you to be happy and not the reason for your failure or unfulfilled dreams. Find BALANCE, and so JOY.