An expert from my story, " Desire first, then a will"

( Previously: After I had met unintentionally four famous people the day I was travelling to my beloved country, I asked them to tell me about their life and how they have succeed. The popular sport player, Omar, was the second to talk about his hard life, and how he had survived a poor difficult life, plus how he had reached and became what he's now, specially after admitting that he haven't succeed in life out of intelligence or being  optimistic all the time, but out of  patience )   

"I lived a simple village life with my father . As for my mother, she left us after she had given birth to me and carried me in her arms for just two years because she couldn't stand that too simple and difficult life with my father . Therefore, my grandmother raised me for four years, but then she died, and so my father took me . My father had been very patient. He worked in a large farm alone from sunrise until sunset in agriculture, tillage, irrigation, animal domestication, and producing milk and eggs. Even though he had been kind, he couldn't sign me in school since it was too far away and required expensive transportation. So he signed a private teacher ,who was paid a low average money and who loved teaching, to teach me how to read, write and solve simple calculations problems for two years. She had been patient on me whatever my mistakes were and no matter how much time and effort I needed to understand. I considered her like a mother to me, she had adored me like her son, and so her son hated me ever since. I felt very sad when she died of a fatal illness after the two years passed.

At the age of eight, I started helping my father on the farm every day. He taught me everything and let me do the hard work gradually, so that my body wouldn't get harmed so much. We ate little amounts, but my father kept focusing on both of us to eat what our bodies needed, such as: two eggs and a piece of bread in the morning, and to drink a glass of milk and an egg in the evening, and whatever we can afford eating of vegetables and fruits. He used to tell me moral stories, strange legends, and jokes that were so funny at night while looking at the stars, that make us rejoice and laugh.

Once I asked him about the source of everything he told me every night, he answered that he and his family had lived a happy and rich life in the city. He had been studying in private schools and had many friends. He liked reading and hearing stories and myths. But his father died after a terrible accident before entering the tenth grade, and because of his selfish uncle, who took all his father fortune for himself and fled, he and his mother were left behind with only his mother's jewelry and some too expensive wonderful clothes. His mother sold the jewelry to open a small shop for sewing and making clothes. She had offered both of them the required money to live a normal life in the city. Unfortunately two years later, she became ill, that she had to stay in bed and quiet working. So he exchanged the shop for a large farm in a simple village where he could earn his and his mother living, and because of the few wealthy clothes , they bought a small house next to a farm. Due to his effort and hard work, they were able to afford a simple life. As their state improved some how, he managed to marry a woman, at the request of his mother after the expansion of their house. But after she had given birth to me, his mother suffered a serious great illness that requires a lot of money to treat and cure her. Immediately, he decided and insisted on treating his mother, despite the resultant bad consequences. After his mother had been cured, their economic condition deteriorated, so they became impoverished especially after two years. My mother left us and returned to her family. My grandmother had kept saying at all those terrible years to herself and him: "Be patient, God is with the patients " even when she was surely about to die

I was working and I found patience and strength one day after another, after I had admired my great father so far. When I turned 13 years old, my father began to trust me to sell the farm productions every Friday at the big city market event. Eventually, I began to hear from passers-by and vendors about sports in cities or on television, and I watched some shots on television, about some players from different sports whenever I pass by a café. I had noticed some young boys playing soccer in my village too. As the days passed I got impressed about all the sport types , and I had wished I would become a player that participates in many sports activities. In my free time I sometimes try to imitate them or watch some of them play, but I knew that I could not participate that time. We couldn't afford such a thing , plus my father needed me and I could not leave him, so I decided to wait until the right suitable time comes to achieve my wish and goal.

I hadn't wanted my father to know about my goal, so he won't feel very sad and guilty that his son couldn't do what he likes because of him and because of their bad condition that didn't allow. From that time until I became eighteen years old, my desire grew and increased more and more while I was helping him. One day I woke up and found my father dead with a smile on his lips. I grieved and cried a lot on him for a week, but then I remembered my father's words every day: "Be patient, God is with the patients." And so I got myself together, and started working. Three days later, among my father's clothes, I found a box with a letter on it: "My patient son, thank you for sharing this harsh life with me and staying to help me. I thank God for the day, when a good kind woman came to me after she had searched for me for a long time, to return my right from your uncle, my fortune from my father. Gladly, she waited for the moment when her husband ( your uncle ) died to have my father's wealth. I hereby hand it to you , asking you to use it to study first and then achieve the goal you desire. Thank God I will die without any worries about you. Be patient, God is with the patients".

Immediately I turned to do what my father asked, so I wouldn't go through what my father had gone because of the misery of work , since he hadn't completed his education. I had to sign teachers and professors to teach me what I needed in Arabic, English and various sciences to join the secondary stages. My studies required patience and effort to catch up everything I had missed. Fortunately, I practiced almost every day, under the supervision of my father. reading, counting, and some information that I had remembered from before, after the death of my teacher. Moreover, I didn't have to learn all grades except the eighth, ninth and tenth grades. After three years of diligence, I entered high school, and then the university where I met Khaled. I choose to be specialized in physical education since I loved this field. After I finished my studies and got the certificate, I devoted my life to strengthening my fitness and physical strength based on what I had studied about sports so I can apply it in my training. After six months, I joined the football team and trained with them, also whenever I was able to participate other competitions for running and other sports, especially the ones around the world, I would gladly participate. A few days ago, I participated in the table tennis tournament, since my football team wasn't playing that time. In addition, in the coming years I plan to practice basketball and tennis, and later I will try skiing. So far I thank my father for everything he had done for me, and for the hard life that taught me patience and endurance, and made me solid ".

Sometimes you must  maximize your desire specially in hard times, so your will will appear bigger and stronger.