Relationships!!

( Am so sorry for publishing this late again and I understand that I have done this several times, but things happened and I dealt with them in the wrong way, I should have organized my time better, and am not considering this as an excuse, I truly and believe and aware of that it's my fault and I am the one responsible, so I hope and I will try much harder and organized my time better so I could publish an article every week)      

Welcome to part two of the article Relationship from the "What We Should Fight To Pass" chapter, this part will be about three types of relationships that we build, each of them connect to the other no matter how unimportant one of them to the other seem. We should find BALANCE, LOVE, APPRECIATION, and LOGIC between the three. It's rare to find someone who desires the three, since some people can handle one or two of them together only, but it's still POSSIBLE if we knew how and dealt with the three with what it deserves of our care and time.

3) 

By WORSHIP, I mean your relationship with ALLAH ( God) that you only build and find DESPITE what religious you believe in, it's built first in the heart by what you think and believe truly, then it takes place in your actions and words

By WORSHIP, I mean your relationship with ALLAH ( God) that you only build and find DESPITE what religious you believe in, it's built first in the heart by what you think and believe truly, then it takes place in your actions and words. Fist step is to think and wonder about this world we live in, who created it with all it's details, wonders, and HOW, plus who created us from the beginning   ( who created the first human that all humans come from ) and who......etc, then find the answer, which is a immeasurable magnificent unbelievable power that (no human could have)  only a god posses. Next step is to believe that there's a god who created this world and us, and who probably is watching us, so since a god posses such power who haven't erased or destroyed all humans and made them suffer every moment of their life ( out of mercy ), and who of course doesn't use that kind of power randomly and created this world and all it's livings and non with extreme intelligence, wisdom, and care,  surely could help us humans in our life that contains the bad and good things and moments that we face  struggle with, so you try to ask for help or guidance in certain situations knowing that he could  . Third step is to feel and believe by heart and mind that god exists, created everything, posses that power, and who we must be grateful and thankful for creating each one of us with all the details of our bodies systems and their functions, our minds, and  feelings. Forth step, you start with actions that you hope would show how grateful you honestly are and how much you believe in him (by asking him for help whenever you are in  terrible or needy situations). Last step, is to continue believing by heart and mind of him even after you don't see or notice any signs of his help or guidance, plus  to not prefer committing wrong actions to others or to yourself secretively or in public since you believe that he's always watching you without stop. Of course Allah will award you and help you out but in the situations he believe is best to help for your BENEFIT . However, the BEST for you mustn't always be the easiest nor the hardest, plus Allah who created everything will be more wise than us that's why we sometimes think that when he doesn't help us out, he doesn't care he can't, even though  it's because he knows and can help us out at anytime but he chooses the best times to do so. This kind of relationship mustn't be FORCED on anyone, because it's what starts inside a person, so if anyone no matter who really forced you into WORSHIP, it won't work at all, since the WORSHIP wasn't built in heart by a convinced mind specially that it's a relationship between a person and Allah. Do you or anyone expect to make someone feel and believe all that to worship by force and power either to order that person to do so or hurt him physically or personally if not ? That's a definite NO, even if that person did what you ordered literary or not, a WORSHIP won't form inside until that person decide and desire to do so. About what you do while you are in WORSHIP, it's what you think and believe honestly is the right thing to do for this relationship AFTER you search and hear about the right and wrong actions in WORSHIP that you must do or not, and of course don't search in one reference look for many, and for every action read about the reason of doing or not doing it, but after everything it's up to you to decide what to do or believe since ALLAH gave us the will to choose and a mind to think so we must be CAREFUL when we decide, it's up to you, and it's on you. Of course what keep us going in this relationship are love, care, and appreciation toward ALLAH while committing choices and actions. In life, if you look closer and carefully around inside you and what surrounds you, you will notice and feel Allah's mercy and love to humans( his creatures), and so you must know that Allah won't agree or love from us to destroy or deeply hurt ourselves, that means he won't agree if you stopped working or committing other life processes just to worship and pray all your life ignoring your needs , if that so he wouldn't put inside of us those needs, if ALLAH really wanted from us to pray or worship him all day, he would order physically all humans to do so the rest of their lives,he can, but no he didn't and haven't. About success and goals in this kind of relationship, you should worship and work on your goals. If you really want to worship Allah and thank him, then do right actions and avoid to do what's wrong. You really can do BOTH, specially that working or succeeding on   goals that affect positively more than negatively  in a right way without harming innocents isn't a really bad action logically but rather a very good action that might benefit you and others around you positively, otherwise what's the use of mind that Allah created us with if he wanted us to worship him ONLY.  About worship and other relationships, it's okay if you or anyone form and build other relationships while worshiping, but since you desire and hope to please him, don't let those kind of relationships affect your WORSHIP negatively by committing wrong actions which you believe and think that won't please Allah. In any relationship, there are right ways ( to form and build any relationship) that ALLAH agree with and wrong ways  that he doesn't accept or like you to commit,so you should choose and follow what's you see right honestly in any relationship you desire to make while you are in a relationship with ALLAH.