Be honest with your goals

Since this is the first article of the " How to be SUCCESSFUL" chapter, I should write abut the first step of your path to success, which is setting a goal, an ambition you truly DESIRE to achieve, which is a very insecure step for some of us, since some people a) set goal(s) that others desire not themselves, b) somehow got affected by certain circumstances in life that ended with them choosing the wrong  ( the untrue desired goal ), or c) it has to do with their undiscovered  personalities. 

   In response to the importance and delicacy of this decision, I will mention and explain things that must be understood in your soul ( mind and heart) and done : 

1) Look around you and have OPTIONS: 

   Don't rush and let yourself have different options regardless of what you thought you wanted, because maybe in your search ( seeing all options) you might discover a goal that you interest more than the goal you thought you desired the most; we are humans, we make sometimes fast  wrong decisions  we felt so sure about them but in the end we find ourselves wrong about them, that's because we sometimes let our mind see only certain fields without trying to even think of the other field around that we had tried to visit once, considering many  goals in all fields  is better than figuring out the goal in your path to succeed a goal you thought you really wanted. Based on the wisdom " Don't judge a book from it's cover", you shouldn't just take a look in all fields of success in life, but try them too, I am not refering to set them a goal ( there are many goals in life, to set every goal to find the true one will take a life time plus that there's no need to) but to at least try to do them for example: try drawing, dancing, writing, playing games, doing a sport....etc. In the other hand some goals can't be tried like starting a company after spending so much many, or making a family, or living somewhere faraway after so much hard work.........etc, in those situations, you should only know so much about them with there details and then make the right choice, since they are actions and decisions that can't be quieten easily without any loses or regrets. 

2) Your true goal can be something new to you 

    (As I mentioned before) Choose the goal that you desire which doesn't suppose to be what you are good at or what you are used to, it could be a so unusual different goal you haven't been preparing for before, and that is totally fine, in fact it is good for you, since maybe you will find yourself better at it more than anything you were used to before, after you train on the new goal and succeed. Since what you are good at was something you couldn't do before trying it, there is always a start point to everything and you will get lost and lose hope at first, but in the end after succeeding your true goal you won't regret those hard times you went through at first, but you will appreciate them. You are capable of learning any skill you need to succeed if you desire because after a true desire comes the invincible will which breaks all the " impossible"s in it's way, but skills don't always followed by an invincible will without a true desire in them. Don't be nervous or afraid toward what you desire even if it's different to you. Your will dug in your soul will figure out how to deal with the problems of your true new goal. 

3) It's your goal not theirs

       Don't ever set yourself in a goal that isn't yours, Don't think that the goal of someone you dear (whoever he or she is) must be your goal too. Sometimes specially followers, think that succeeding their leader's goals is suppose to be theirs, or what your loved ones seek ( their goal) must be yours too no matter what.  No matter how much you love or respect them, you still different ( everyone are) with different soul ( mind and heart) that's seek and desire another goal. In addition, not chasing their goals doesn't mean at all that you don't dear and love them, but encouraging them and helping them out whenever they need is what means that you love them. However, in some situations it happens that a follower and her or his leader, or a son or daughter and a parent, or a successor and his/her fan, have the same true goal. So setting the same goal could happen but it isn't obligated to everyone. Most importantly, when you set untrue desired goal, it's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE without so much luck or even a miracle how will you succeed in it without a will to overcome the obstacles in the way which is made by a desire? Now, don't mix up between setting a goal that other desire and setting a goal for others. Setting a goal for others, like rescuing them, raising them, encouraging them or making them happy can happen if you truly have the desire to care for them that you would want to do something to make them smile. However, making a goal of others that you don't desire isn't a right thing to do, such as becoming famous like your friends, working in the job of your parents, or even achieving your love ones goal, logically won't do them much good since they had already done them, or even if they didn't, the affect or the benefit ( personal or not ) that they seek from you following that goal won't be in your hand since you don't desire it so you won't succeed in it the way they wanted. Be logical, help them succeed what they desire and haven't achieved  in but don't set their goal yours if you don't desire it, it won't work so don't even try.

4) Don't give up your true goal

    In respond of difficult conditions ( economical, physical , political,  or social), some people abandon their goals thinking they won't ever be able to even start working on them because of their state. In that case I would surely say: "How in the world would you know without even trying all your best, don't tell me: "I know because that person that is more smart, strong, or rich tried but couldn't, so its definitely impossible for me", who told you that you are the same as that person, your different. That person is rich, so what! work hard and break free and collect money if you think that money will make you succeed in your goal, that person is strong, so train hard and become strong too. That person is smart, we all can be too, but if we really insisted in our minds and practice too many times, or you know what, maybe strength, wealth,or  intelligence isn't what you mainly need in your goal, but rather the desire and will to decide, insist, keep fighting, survive what lies upon you until you reach your goal " 

   After being honest with what you truly desire, now you can take the next step to do what you have to do using your INVINCIBLE will dug in your soul ( mind and heart).