"And moreover, physical
therapy can help rewire the brain, and may even reverse some symptoms of paralysis.." I said.

"So there are chances right?" She asks quickly like an astonish child. I nod. "Yes..completely yes." I sniff.

"Have hope dear." Yumna say.
________________

"Uzair" Ayaat hugs him. Uzair is now fully consciousness. All praise be to one and only, God. He is now sitting on the wheelchair.

The nurse takes the last test. "Tommorow will be the surgery please be at 11am." She says.

"I already infrom you that I'm not going to go with any surgeries.. I already made it clear.." he yells.

"Stop it Uzair, yes will be on time." Ayaat informs at the same time makes him quiet.

I know this time is really hard for him. It's a god test indeed but he has to go through many trails. This is just the beginning. But I'll be with him now.. cause I don't want to  lose him...again.
________________

"Get away!!" Uzair yells while Ayaat tries to feed him food. "What's wrong with you Uzair?" Ayaat gently asks.

I don't know what is the thing which is bothering him alott. He's so frustrated like I've never  seen him in such depression and anger. I know he's going through alott but a person should have patience.

"I'm not effing hungry please leave me alone!" He requests and turn to face another side.

"Uzair please have some..you need to even  have medicines.."

"I don't care, this is how I supposed to live..it's my fucking fate." He poured out his words and shuts Yumna this time making me feel much more disappointed.

"Enough is enough Uzair, I know you are going through alott but this is not how you should behave. Allah tests everyone in different ways. This is how you're being tested. Just shut the hell up and eat.." I really want to scold him and I'm glad I tried.

"Zoya..."

Before he says anything I placed the food in his mouth. "First eat. " I ordered and he glare.
______________________

"Dear Ayaat, I'm pretty sure that something is going to happen with me. I don't know would I be alive or dead in coming days. I know you might be figuring out what I'm about to say you something important through this letter but yes let me clear one thing, You can only make this happen. Ok stop thinking what! Don't freak out keep your mouth shut. Yumna is your sister, she is your step sister. Yes it's true. Stop gawking cause' I don't want anyone to know about it yet, specifically dad. Listen Ayaat after reading this letter tare it in million pieces and throw it or whatever but this should not go in anybody's hand not even by mistake. So listen did you remember Aunt Aisha? Yes mom's best friend she is none other than Yumna's mother she was our step mother before our mom died she insisted dad to tell our mom everything about her relation with dad. Well dad is very greedy man who have literally crossed every limit to fulfil his desires. On the other hand when Aisha aunty forces dad to tell the truth to our mom but dad was not going to.. he said he'll but only when she gives her daughter to our dad as a private property, he's idea was to sell his own daughter.. so since 14years Yumna started living in hostel. During Zain's engagement Yumna came to know that she is our step sister but then I told her not to tell you. Eventually things changed and when Aisha aunty finally took the decision to tell our mom because she feels really guilty but then dad stopped her and told her that he killed our mom. She was broken hearing this she cried and  she declared to tell this to us and bring his real face out...but dad dragged her very aggressively  and humiliated her holding  her hair in one fine grip and banging her on a table then he soon realized that her head dashed the corner of the table and she was spot dead and everywhere there was just blood flowing. He quickly took every thing out like jewelry and money and cards and stuff. Dad quickly moved out. Here he forgot to break the cctv so I quietly  went in and took the details of it and went out. Soon dad hide everything in the car's trunk soon after I took everything and hide it somewhere else with the proofs in the USB drive. So this is the solid proof we have against him. So the question in your mind would be..how did I came to know about it right? Well dad was speaking to aunt Aisha while I heard everything. I followed him and hide myself  in her apartment.. anyways the important thing here is the proof, I've hidden it in a place the very big hint would be: "Everything surrounding you is just darkness, scribbling on the walls where the voice echoed the only red colour shows the way with a brick hides the colours of all". I hope you find it soon and bring justice to our both mothers.
Yours lovely Uzair."

I close the letter as it said tare it after I read it. I just do what Uzair said. I madly tare it while I sob. My mother poor mother died because of my father he is  the bloody culprit. I hate him. I wail. I sat in the corner of my room hugging me knees and cry in pain.

I realize why Yumna been upset while she returned from Zain's engagement. The thing bothered her most was dad.. eww he is not my dad he is just a culprit of my mother and Yumna's. I promise to bring them justice.

After half an hour I walk out washing my face and changing the dress. While I go in Uzair's room I see Yumna laying on the sofa in the hall. I went near her quickly wiping  my tears. "Hey" she notices me. I weakly smile and hugged her. "Did you read the letter?" She ask.

I nod with a blink. I hug her again but this time I fail to stop my tears. "What's wrong?" She asks. I sniff. Oh dear I don't know what to say...she is my sister I should be happy but at the same time I hate it because she is the daughter of Mr. Hasan unluckily.

"Where have you been for so long.." I gulp my tears. " sister?" I add.

"Near you dear" she speak. For few seconds she freezes but then she realizes

"I'm really grateful because Allah has blessed me with a friend who is my sister" I say with a smile.
__________

"Be gentle you don't have to rush" I hear Zoya's voice. Oh yeah she is treating Uzair. I literally don't know how to thank her. She is helping me alott in every situations. Bless to have a friend like her too.

"Ayaat! Come in" I get interrupted by her vioce. I smile and enters. "How are you feeling now Uzair?" I ask him while he's sits on the wheelchair.

"Can't you see.." he roll his eyes.

"Commom Uzair, don't be so rude.. what's wrong with you.. you will be fine very soon..okay?" I assures him bur he smirks in disgust.

"Let me bring something for you..you would be hungry..." I say and get myself near the door.

"Ouch" I bang my head  with someones. "Ayaat can't you watch.." I hear Zain. This bring a smile on my face to look at him after so long hours.

"Zain? How are you?" I ask quickly rubbing my forehead. "I am fine. Don't worry.." he assures and went near Uzair.

Uzair moves his wheelchair aside, not facing Zain.

"Uzair?" Zain gently calls.
He ignores. I know it's hard for Uzair but he shouldn't be so rude..

"Uzair I know I've not been a good brother but trust me I'm going to make things better soon. In sha allah bro I'll give justice to our mother. I promise you but please don't try to ignore me like this..if you don't build my courage then who would hold my hand... Uzair look at me..please.." Zain speaks emotionally.

I feel so bad..I know Uzair is pissed because Zain being the elder one did not do anything but what is his fault? He was not knowing about dad's true face though Zain was familiar with the dad's treatment with me but he wasn't knowing about how mom died and what Mr. Hasan actually is.
_________

Hey guys.
Happy new year <3

I'm back with another chapter
Please vote and comment down your views.
Stay tuned 💕
Xoxo