"Ethan, just... just leave."

"Emma I just-"

"Now!"

I nod, and got up to leave. I opened the door and looked back. She took her coffee and wiped  a tear. I didn't want to leave her like this, but she made it clear she dosent want me any more.

"Bye" I murmured and left.

Emma' P.O.V

I heard the door knock, and I went to open it.

Speaking of the devil himself, Ethan stood there looking quite like a good damn model.

That should be his side job.

I didn't smile or did anything. Ethan studied me and finally smiles.

 "Hey, Em." he greeted.

"That's a new one" I comment not smiling. He always have a new name for me. I hold the door wide so he can come in.

He made himself comfortable. I went to the kitchen finishing making myself a coffee, and made him some too.

"I think we both need it." I hand him the glass.

"Emma, I'm sorry. I didn't know that all thee haters and what not are a big deal to you." He apologizes.

I sighed, "I could fucking care less with the haters. It's just if I lose this job I have, I'll be nothing. People already thinks before that I only hang out with you Grayson and James, for more subscribers. I dropped out of high school for this shit. I need to make the most of it" I made myself clear.

 "I know how that feels. Sometimes I wonder why people watch us, it's not like we are cool or anything. We're all the same." he said.

I sipped my coffee and bring my feet close to my chest feeling like goosebumps all over me, "Do you think this all would work?" I question, on the Twitter and Haters shit. I wanted to hear his plan.

"If you think it's not, I... I dont mind. But Em-"

I cut him off already knowing where this would all go, "Ethan, If you don't think it's going to work, what do you want to do?"

"Maybe we can... forget all that happen. And move on. We can still be friends." He sighs, looking sad. 

I blink, "Wait, so you want to break up?" I ask surprise.

He shrugs, "If you want. I just want whats best for you, and I."

I didn't see this coming, not from Ethan.

What the fuck was happing?

He looked right at me,

"Emma-"

"No, no it's fine." I cut him off, I dont need him to explain about it "If that's what you want-" 

"It's not what-"

"Ethan, I knew this won't work. I'm not good for you." I knew it, I pushed everything behind when I was with him. Ethan's too good for me. 

"Emma, wait hold up" He took my fucking coffee from my hands and place it on the coffee table, "I just want you to know, I don't want to do this." he held my hands. I thought it was rude, after he said he wont mind a break up.

"Then what do you want?" I glared

"Another way." He said. There's no other fucking way, we cant fix this shit.

"You made yourself clear." I said.

"You did as well." he adds.

Silent.

"What do we tell them?" I question, my fans, my friends. My fans were my everything.

"James and Grayson?" He asks dumbly.

"No stupid, the fans."

"We tell them it was a game at a party, something like that. Next Tuesday."

"I'll mention something in my vid too."

Silent. We weren't looking at each other any more. I can't look at him. 

"Emma-" he started

"Ethan, just... just leave." I cut him, I didn't want to hear anything else.

"Emma I just-" 

"Now!" I yelled. 

He nods sadly and got up. I took my coffee and wiped a fucking tear. 

I didn't hear the door close, nor was I going to look back. He mumbled something and the door lock clicked.

What the fuck just happen.

The guy I really liked broke up with me.