Chapter 4

A//N

MY HEART FLUTTER OVER THAT PIC.

Emma's P.O.V

Dating Ethan was the best thing ever. If I cant sleep, or I'm a bitch and watched a creepy ass movie or show, he'll let me sleep next to him.

Yeah, cliché.

I drove to Ethan's after changing into my clothes from home. I was going to sleep over at her place, but I needed to talk to Ethan. It was past twelve and it was fucking dark. I drove in the dark many times at night, but I'm kind of always secretly nerves.

I pulled up the Twins drive way. I got out of my car, looked around, in the dark to make sure no stalker, or, much scarier, aliens, are watching me. I closed my door and almost sprinted to the door. The Twins neighborhood is dark and creepy, also being the only house on the hill.

I knocked and Ethan was there smiling down. Honestly though, how much hotter can this guy get? His eyes were now dark, but in the light they were green or brown. His jawline was now a little stubble, and his smile was always the best feature. I refused to look more then that. Or I'll stare forever.

"Hey beautiful." He smirks.

I rolled my eyes, I looked like hell and he knows it, "I look like shit. That's also a new name." I commented walking in not waiting for him to invite me in.

He laughs, "So, I take it. You're still kind of upset over your hypothesis."

"Instincts!" I corrected setting on the sofa. The house was quite, and Grayson wasn't around. He must of been sleeping. He sleeps early. Unlike me and Ethan.

Over the phone I explained what I thought about Meridith, and Ethan explained why he dosen't think it's her. I'm not upset over that, but I feel like she can't be trusted...yet.

He sat next to me his hands over my shoulder, "Listen. It's over. Now we have to think about the media shit."

"I have an idea" I nod.

"Let's hear it"

"We tell our fans we are together. Then disappear. Like we make videos as the Sister Squad but not the extent where we are fucking Laurdiy and Alex Wassabi."

He laughs, "You watch them?"

I shrug, "They pop up sometimes. The point is, we don't have to go too fucking far. Just let them know."

He nods pondering on the thought, "That could work. I read the comments and they seem happy about it."

I roll my eyes, "'Course they do. They've wanted this for so long."

I turned to look at him, and he was staring at me, "What?"

A slow smile formed on his lips, "Nothing."

"I hate when you fucking do that. You know that."

He took my hand, "I was just thinking how fun it would be if we go some where together."

I smiled, "Where?"

He shrug playing with my ugly fingers, "Any where you want."

"Paris?" I said out of no where.

He grins, "You really want to go there?"

"If we both have time, if I payed this month's rent, if I dont go buy tan- tops. Then sure why not?"

He chuckles, " I'll look into it. Want to go to bed?"

My eyes went wide.

"Not-not like that!" he stutter, "I-I was just saying-"

I cut him off bursting into laugher, "Oh my god E." I wheezed, "I know that. I was joking."

He shook his head, "Bitch." He smiles.

"Ass hole" I poked.

Me and Ethan had this thing where we would swore at each other for fun. It happened to us at the first time we were best friends, then in the middle where he liked me and all it stopped, now it came back.

He kissed my cheek, "Your the ass hole." I blinked and I was in his arms.

"Fuck Ethan! Let me go! I can walk!" I yelled.

"Shh, do you what the whole world hearing this? I bet China already heard you. Your lucky Gray is a heavy sleeper sometimes."

I crossed my arms not bothering to wrap them over his neck like those girls, "I don't like it."

"You must be tried from all that dancing" He remarks.

"True" I nod.

"And, tired as well."

I nod, "Fuck yeah."

"Also, you edited like shit before we left, so you're hating the fact you posted it since you didn't do well- even though you did. And after what happened at the party, your pissed off." he adds.

"Your a mind reader or something?" I ask as he walked into his room.

He grins, "I know you." He whispers closing the door of his room with his foot.

"Besides, this wouldn't hurt after everything your going through" he sets me on my bed.

I looked at him. His hands on my waist, my arms slightly on his neck. His eyes were now dark brown from his lights, his tan top-fuck- showing off his muscular arms. 

We just stared.

He leaned in, and I felt myself coming closer. His face inches away. I could see the green in the brown. His lashes seemed thinker up close brushing at the bottom of his eyes when he blinks. His hair look so fucking soft. What shampoo does he use? And those pink lips, dang.

"Take a picture, it last longer" he said out of no where. Grinning hard.

I scoffed and pushed him away, "Fuck off."

He laughs, and kisses me. I couldn't help it and kissed back.

"You, are fucking good looking. I dont deserve this." I said once we pulled back.

He snorted, "Sometimes I wonder if that's the only reason our fans watch me and Gray. We are stupid."

I laughed, "Now you realize. They like you because of your looks."

He shook his head, "Some fans." He stood up, "Lets sleep now."

I got in the blanket and he closed the lights, he got in and lay next to me.

"Emma." He calls.

"Yeah?"

"Night."

I yawned, "Night."