Chapter 7

Emma's P.O.V

I dont know if this happens to some people, but sometimes I have trouble sleeping at other peoples house, or surroundings I did not get use to. I twisted and turned in the guest room, on the guest bed and decided I had enough. I got up, walked to the kitchen to drink some water, maybe help me out to sleep.

I walked in the dark because, James just loves to leave the details on how to turn on the fucking lights on you're way to the kitchen tour.

As I was walking in I heard someone speaking in a seriouse hush tone. I dont mean to eavesdrop but... fuck it.

"- dont know what to do" I listened carefully, it almost sound like... Grayson. 

"I can't okay. I'm sorry. It's... it's risky-" he got cut off and he listened, "well I dont think I can. Ella, it's done. "

Who is Ella? 

"I don't care. You fucking used me-" I edge closer, and fuck, I bumped my shoulder to the wall, "I got to go, bye" He hung up.

I knew it was to late to make a run for it so I walked in turning on the lights of the kitchen( It was the only light I knew okay, and not because the foods lives in there) acting surprise he was in here.

"Grayson, your up" I smiled.

He didn't meet my eyes, "Yeah. I heard a bump are you okay?"

I nod, "Yeah, didn't see where I was going. I don't know where the lights are."

"Oh, yeah. Hey you know that secret I told you not to tell Ethan?" He asks. I gulp, I think he found out I heard him, but I answered any ways.

"Yeah?"

"You didn't tell him or anything? Did he ask you?"

I shook my head, in relief as well.

"Oh. Okay good."

"Grayson" I asked worried, I'm not really worried of people's business that they dont want me to know, "Are-are you okay?"

"You heard my conversation didn't you?" He glared at me.

"No" He raised an eyebrow, "I mean yes. Well only a little, from the part where you told Ella you cant or something and it's over, shit like that"

Was it me, or did he look relief, "Are you going to sleep now?" He asks, I shook my head "Sit down. I actualy need someone to talk too" He sat on the bar stool, I sat beside him.

"So long way back I dated this perfect girl. That is until I found out she wasn't actualy perfect"

"She was a devil, who disguised herself as an fucking angel" I said a matter of fact.

He gave me a look, "Yeah, you can say that. So she cheated on me, used me to gain fame, and took money donation from the church"

I gasp "That's just fucking low right there"

He rolled his eyes, "And you'll think she is an angel. So yeah, Ethan warned me to stay away, but I didn't listen, I was blinded with fucking love"

"cliché Grayson, cliché" I say waving my finger in front of him, "Now look what fucking happened"

He sighed, "I know. And you'll think it can't get worse. Now she keeps calling me, blah blah. I picked up and she told me- she told me she was pregnant"

My eyes widen.

"Not with me! I've never had sex with her! Thank goodness."

"I was about to say damn Grayson, fuck."