Chapter 6

Ethan's P.O.V:

"She said she forgives you and she's fine." Grayson says when he came back from Emma's place.

"That's all?" I question.

He drops his shoes in the corner of the living room sitting on the sofa, "You can text or call her."

I sigh, "What would I say though? It would be awkward."

He shook his head, "All I could say you screwed up real bad. First you should have told her you liked her, then you could have listen to what Meridith would have to say on the phone, she doesn't freaking have to travel all the way here, next you could have actualy face to face tell Emma you're sorry. Your screwing up real bad, and it's bullshit."

"Well you know what Grayson it's hard. I've never ran out of words with her. I've never hide my true feelings with her until now, we were fine in the early times I liked her, now I'm liking her more I'm scared I'll screw up, or make something worse out of it-"

"Which you did" Grayson interrupts me.

I glared at him, "The point is how the fuck am I going to get her again? I screwed up the past weeks and she's still chill with me, it's not fair."

Gray nodded, "Well she did liked you before."

I blink, "What?"

"I said-"

"I heard you the first time, when was this?"

"At the beginning when we first meet. She liked you and you didn't so she pushed that all back and treated you as you treated her, which now -surprise, surprise- you like her, and she's treating you how you did before to her. You guys are complicated cute couple' that doesn't know how to work together and love with each other. You both are scared screwing up."

"Wait, wait, wait she likes me?" I still didn't get over the fact that she likes me.

"Liked you, use too. When you were blind that is." He corrected.

"Were both scared to screw up?" I echoed his words.

He nods, "Yup. You are to afraid to connect with her, Emma is afraid she'll bored you two, Fuck why am I the messenger of you two? I'm no cupid."

"You can still fit in a diaper" I say smirking.

He threw a pillow at me, "Shut up. Mom called what did she want to say?" He asks.

"Oh. Yeah." My mood changed.

"Well?" He edge closer.

"Dad's sick, again."

He swore quietly, "Again? like cancer or-"

"No, not cancer, just a really bad fever, his in the hospital."

"Are we going?" He questions, not just because he cant make decisions by himself, he could, but I always had a feeling when to travel or to stay. 

"Mom said to stay at least for a week, and if his still there, then we can come. I think we should too. We'll stay there for a week or two."

Grayson nodded, "I just hope his okay. God help him." He prayed.

"Amen" I say.

A week past and the day we went to see our dad, was the day he was being released form the hospital. We went home together and we talked. It was fun hanging around my family- I didn't have to carry the heavy guilt that I still didn't text or call Emma. Or didn't really talk much to James either. The last time I talked to him was the day we hand over the gift, even Grayson stopped talking to Emma and James after that. And not jut because he had a problem with them, but because it was family time. It was a long time (three months okay.) since we saw them, so we try to keep our phones away at this time. Not distracted other then our family and videos.