Chapter 1

Emma' P.O.V

Two weeks later.

"You know what, I think you are just stalling so we wont go." I say.

He laughed and held me closer, "I think maybe we should forget about it, and spend the night here."

"Ethan!" I snapped.

He laughed, "Okay, okay. She's not even my friend."

"She's my fucking best friend, lets go!" I wined. Ethan and I were going to Hannah's Birthday party. She came to L.A with some of her friends to party here by the beach. I was invited so was Ethan. I was fully dress ready to go, but Ethan thought pulling us to the bed and laying down would be awesome, then leaving.

He smiles innocently, "I'm just scared it's going to be awkward."

I poked his cheek, "Well I'm just scared you're not going to bond with the other guys."

He rolled his eyes, "I would."

"Lets go then. We are going to be late." I finally removed his hands from my waist and got off the bed. Two weeks ago as been the best week ever. We were together and it was perfect, it wasn't awkward, it wasn't boing, and -Congrats me people- I didn't bored him. It was like being best friends, but a bit more... touchy? I guess.

We kept our relationship silent, so only our close friends and family knows. We didn't want drama, and we so didn't want any thing diffrent with us making videos on YouTube.

We got into his car, and drove to the beach house. On the way, Ethan stopped at a red light and checked his phone. He frowns.

"Meridith is coming." He announced.

"Maybe one of the girls invited her. L.A ain't a fucking small place, everyone knows everyone one way." I said.

"I know that, I dont mind her coming, she was just texted that she's happy for us"

"Again, ain't a fucking small world. Why does that bother you?"

"Because Emma, how the fuck does she knows? She's barely even near us."

I shrugged, "So you're saying that you're going to be awkward being around her."

"I-, how did you know?"

I looked over and smile, "I just fucking do."

He laughed, "That's just fucking creepy. Your a fortune teller?"

I laughed and lightly punch him, "I fucking wish. Listen she's chill about it there's no worries."

"Yeah I trust her, the person I dont trust is the fact Bella might know and 'cause a Bella shit."

Someone's P.O.V.

I smiled and called them.

"Hello?" They answer.

"I think the plan is working." I said.

"Good job, all you have to do is make sure you do it Low-key, you might go over board and do something stupid. Shit like that."

I snapped, "I wont. Don't worry they would never find out it's me coming along again"

They snorted, "We'll see about that."