Chapter 9

Emma. P.O.V

"That is just... are you sure?" I say.

Grayson slapped his forehead, " Even people out of our life can sense it. For fucking Jesus Crist Emma, how blind are you?"

I crossed my arms, "Hump, just because I'm wearing glasses doesn't mean you can comment"

"That's not the point! Do you even have the slightest feeling for him?" He was now in front of me, whispering but yelling, if that's possible.

"Umm..."

He slapped his forehead again, "My brother is wasting his time on the wrong girl" He said shacking his head.

"Hey! That's- that's not true. I care about him! and I love him my own fucking way but..." He raised an eyebrow, I continued "I'm scared okay. I dont want to mess things up. I dont want our friendship relationship to go to fast, I want to take it slow so it can last. I want to be sure that his the one, that I'll not screw anything up. I might not like him in that way... but his everything to me"

Grayson took me by the shoulders "I dont have that time. I need you to distract him, his on to me. He just confronted me that I was keeping things from him!"

I moved my shoulders from his grip, "You told me that he didn't fucking talk to you!"

"He didn't! he just came all angry and fucking demanded the truth or something! I had to lie and tell him not to worry. I was surprised he came to me, that his worry about me! so it clicked that his not worry on his own problems any more, that's why I came to you"

"How did you-"

Grayson shrugged, "I was planning to ask you, but you spilled tea as soon as I stepped in. Now you have to fix it"

I frowned placing my laptop on the desk, "Why?"

He looked at the door as if he was afraid someone was standing there, "His... on to me. He knows something is wrong, and keeping secrets from Ethan is hard. I have to go meet with... you know who today. If I disappear like that, he'll track me down"

"This sounds like a fucking movie scene. How would he track you?"

"By my phone. We both have tracking apps, or something. I don't know he never told me how he did it, I looked every where on my phone, I still haven't figure it out. At times I wouldn't care since it can be useful. Not today"

I sighed, "I'll distract him, in my own way. What are you going to do with her"

"Pay her." He said, his hands clench.

"Grayson, dont! you're giving what the bitch wants!"

"I have no fucking choice! it's for the best. Not only mine, all of us. We are the sister squad so it would affect you're career, I dont want that to happen to you!"

"It' dosent matter it's just fucking YouTube Gray, what did she say?"

"She said to give her the money, and she'll walk away silent. She's still making YouTube videos so you know. I have to do what I got to do."

"And are you sure it's going to work, I mean she wont bug you again?"

"She said to give her the money, and she wont have to see me again"

I stood up, "Just don't fucking screw it"

He smiled, "I'll try not too" He walked away. 

Right. Ethan fucking like me? What do I do when I dont really actualy feel anything for him? I did like him at first, but he didn't seem to notice so I just pushed all that away and faced that he likes me as a friend, but now... Oh god- sorry James, you're replaced- if you can hear me, try to help me and Grayson.