thirty eight

— 3rd

the session with lisa went amazing, the younger still stuttering in fear as he speaks.
his eyes welling up in pain and unsureness but when he realises that he isn't alone, his shivering body calm down, just a little.

"e-eomma!" tae says loudly.

he was sketching something on a sketch book hoseok had bought for him a while ago.
in complete, comfortable silence, the boys were minding their own business.

yoongi cuddling with tae, resting his head on tae's shoulder as he watched the boy sketch silently as hoseok and jimin share a bowl of fruits.

jin and namjoon having a conversation as they cuddled each other and jeongguk sleeping soundly as he hugs a pillow close.

the sudden exclamation from tae shocks the ivory haired male beside him to the core causing him to jump out of the bed.

the rest of the boys jump up suddenly, their eyes widened in fear and concern.
the gray haired male blushes from the pairs of eyes looking at him.

"s-s-sorry." tae mumbles, looking down as he plays with his fingers, squeezing his wrists that are littered with cuts they hurt.

fucking annoying

"hey hey, angel. it's okay. what's wrong baby?" yoongi notices his baby's actions and immediately intertwined their fingers together, talking softly to the boy.

"e-eomma?" tae asks, eyes glossy with unshed tears as his chocolate orbs sparkle.

the older of the couple smiles gently, kissing the back of both tae's hands softly.
he then helps tae up, carefully bringing the fragile boy into his warm embrace.

"she's okay baby, wanna go see her?" yoongi asks, gently whispering into his ear as the rest of the boys smile fondly at the adorable scene.

tae nods rapidly as he snuggles closer towards his taller boyfriend, basking in his loving warmth as well as his soothing mint scent.

"come angel." yoongi intertwines one of their hands together, nodding to the rest.

*    *    *    *    *

"of course, right this way." the doctor smiles gently at the couple, leading the way towards tae's mom's room.

his heart thumping harshly against his ribs, as if it's begging to be released out of its prison.
fear and worry crawl through his veins, clawing at his heart in vain, trying to scar the organ.

mind flooding with the need of his mom's love and warmth that he was basically in a daze as his boyfriend leads the boy towards the room.

"we're here baby. go on." yoongi smiles, pressing a soft peck on his plump lips.

"c-come with me h-hyungie." tae whispers, tightening his grip on their intertwined fingers.

"anything for you my love. lead the way angel." yoongi says softly, giving an encouraging nod.

with timid steps, the boy pushes the door to the room in front of the couple slowly.
fingers still intertwined with his boyfriend's, tae peeps his head into the bleach white room.

he spots a figure, sitting up on the bed.
the boy could feel tears welling up in his eyes at the sight of the familiar woman.

"e-eomma." tae whispers, just loud enough for the woman to hear his longing words.

"t-taebear? c-come here my prince." jiyeon smiles brightly, her warm, homy chocolate brown orbs glistening in tears.

the grey haired male's legs move, as if in a trance, towards the bed with yoongi trailing behind silently.

he falls into his mom's embrace, letting out his tears as the ivory haired male quickly let's go of his hands to allow him to hug her.

the older smiles as he steps aside, his lips twitching up into a soft smile as he watches the beautiful heart warming scene.

"e-eomma. are y-you o-okay?" tae whispers, gently taking hold of jiyeon's cheeks.

"i'm okay prince, are you?" her eyes filled with worry as she cups her son's cheeks, checking his body and face.

"m'okay n-now eomma." tae giggles.

yoongi smiles, his heart wanting to burst out of the feeling of happiness as he listens to his baby genuinely giggling.

oh, how he had missed the sound.

*    *    *    *    *

"eomma, this is yoongi. m-my b-boyfriend." the boy blushes as he curls his pointer finger around yoongi's first finger to bring him closer to the bed.

"i believe we've met. min yoongi, was it?" jiyeon smiles gently.

"yes mrs kim. nice to meet you, again." yoongi smiles, bowing a little.

"mom will be alright, i don't want to be called kim anymore. but yes, it's great to meet you again yoongi, in better conditions." jiyeon laughs, pointing to a chair.

yoongi gets the hint and settles down in the chair beside the bed as tae quickly curls up in his lap, blush on his soft cheeks.

"thank you for taking care of my prince. i can't thank you e-enough yoongi." she whispers, voice wavering a little as a stray tear travels down her cheek.

lifting his hand up, the ivory haired male gently wipes away the tear off of her cheek.

"i love you son very much mom, he's an angel and a sunshine in my life. he's such a blessing to me, i should be thanking you for giving life to him." yoongi rambles not realising that tae is tearing up until he hears a soft sob.

"t-thank you yoongi. really, you're an angel." jiyeon takes a hold of his hand, squeezing it gently.

"hey, hey, don't cry angel." yoongi whispers, pressing a soft kiss on his lips.

"i l-love you t-too yoon." tae mumbles.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

m'so sorry for not updating in so long ):
i hope this longer chapter makes up for it ;-;

i'll try my best to do a double update.
but please be patient with me ;-;

also, this book is gonna end at chapter 49, which is two chapters from now ;-;
let me know if you'd like me to do extras, like 10 bonus chapters (:

once again, m'sorry my gummies ):

—-> love y'all 💜