thirty

a/n : short chapter )):

— 3rd

the grey haired male whimpers in fear.
his mind a swirling mess as the voices crackle, torment and criticise the poor boy.
the only thing he needs is min yoongi.

"finally decided to come back huh?" the man who was towering over him asks, his voice menacingly low, sending shivers down tae's spine causing his eyes to form heavy tears.

he brings his keens to his chest and wraps his arms around them, hugging them tightly.
the boy lets out silently cries as tears stream down his face like a never ending waterfall.

"and with a fucking boyfriend? what a fucking faggot." the man growls and tugs on tae's soft, fluffy hair, pulling his face upwards.

the younger shuts his eyes close as he feels the calloused hands of his stepdad grazing and scaring the soft flesh of his scalp.

fucking faggot

crybaby

nobody likes you

tae's mind screaming at him, laughing loudly at  how helpless he looks under his stepdad.
the sinful words that escape his lips weren't heard as the grey haired male could hear nothing, feeing totally out of it.

"pay attention you fucking shit! show some respect!" the man growls and tugs harder

"s-st-stop. i-it h-hurts." tae whispers, grabbing a hold of the rough hands on his hair.

"what did you say?" his voice now infused with anger and annoyance as he lets go with a harsh pull and glares at the boy.

"h-hurts." tae whispers again, looking up at the scary man with tears eyes and pouty lips.

as soon as those words escape his lips, he found himself on the ground as he clutches his bright red right cheek in pain.

"never go against me." the man warns, pointing a finger at him before leaving the house.

the boy breaks down, letting out heartbreaking sobs causing his small frame to shake violently and his heart to beat faster in fear of what's to come for this entire four days.

"o-oh my p-prince." a soft but shaky voices says and he is immediately engulfed in a warm hug.

the boy sits up and looks up at his mom who also had tears down her cheeks as she looks at her son in this state.
nobody would want to see their precious child in a state like this, crying and in pain.

"eomma i-is so s-sorry sweetheart. i l-love you taehyungie. v-very much." jiyeon whispers in tae's ear, kissing his forehead softly before pulling her son closer.

his mom couldn't help but to shed more tears when she could feel every bone of his body.
sending great fear surging through her veins.

* * * * *

[meanwhile in the Bangtan dorm]

the blond furrows his eyebrows, already missing their ball of fluff.

"what's wrong love?" hoseok asks, plopping down beside jimin and wrapping an arm around his shoulder to pull him closer.

"it's about taehyungie." jimin says.

it's as if everyone in the dorm heard his name as namjoon, jin and jeongguk walks in at the same time and settles on the couches.

"h-hyungs?" jeongguk squeaks out.

"what's wrong ggukie?" jin asks softly.

"i'm w-worried a-about taetae hyung." he says.

jin sighs softly and nods, his eyes already tearing up as he looks at his boyfriend.
namjoon nods and rubs jin's shoulder gently.

"how so gguk?" namjoon asks.

"w-when we said that h-he could v-visit his p-parents, it l-looked like he k-kinda didnt w-want to. you know like w-widened eyes, his b-breath quickened and t-tears formed." jeongguk explains, fiddling with his fingers.

he may be the group's muscle bunny, but when it comes to his precious hyungs, the boy is just weak with his family.

"i agree g-gguk. he really s-seemed a-astonished when we said that. but not good astonished." namjoon furrows his eyebrows.

"i a-agree. when h-he was l-leaving. he l-looked so s-scared." jimin whispers.

silence engulfs the boys as they either stare at each other, are in a daze or stare at the floor.

"b-but why?" jin whispers, looking up and at each of the boys.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

hey lovelies!
i'm so sorry for not updating ;-;
but here it is, finally!
thank you so much for reading!
this story is going to end btw )):
and what do you think will happen, to taehyung? to the boys?
will they figure it out before it's too late?
vote and comment!
kay bye my angels ~ ❤️