thirty two

— 3rd

"n-no!" tae screams as loud sobs escape his lips, causing his body to shake.

he heart pounding harshly against his rib cage and the voices crackling louder than ever.
the boy tugs on the restraints that were holding onto his weak, fragile and bony wrists.

"why did you fucking go against me huh?" the man growls as he pulls tae's mom's face.

tears were already streaming down her face as she could see her precious son with tears down his face.

his face twisted into something of pain and fear, as the grey head pleads for the large man to stop.

"p-please..." the boy whispers.

a loud thud causes tae to look up with wide eyes as he sees his mom on the ground, holding onto her cheeks whilst crying softly.

"e-eomma." tae whispers.

"p-please d-d-don't h-hurt h-h-her." tae pleads.

the man smirks and his eyes shine with a glint of mischief and excitement.
he turns around to face the small framed boy.

"then who should i hurt?"

"m-m-me." tae whispers and the man chuckles.

"how brave little boy." he takes out the restraints and tae immediately stands up.

the man then turns around, to place the restraints on a nearby table and the grey haired male rakes this as an opportunity to escape.

he spots his phone on the coffee table in the middle of the living room and rushes to the sleek glass table with gold detailing.

the man takes a glass and fills it with water as tae quickly dials yoongi's number.
his lips quiver in fear and tears form as it goes straight to voicemail.

tae then dials for namjoon, and to his luck, he picks up.

"tae?" his voice sounded hurried.

"h-h-hyungie. p-please c-c-come. i-i'm s-scared." tae whispers as the man turns around.

he growls angrily when he sees the boy talking on the phone and he advances towards him.
tae yelps loudly and his lips wobble in fear, heart beating erratically as the man grabs onto his oversized sweatshirt, dragging him as he drops the phone.

"t-tae? tae!" namjoon voices was heard as well as the rest of the member's gasps.

"i-i'm s-s-sorry! n-no!" tae screams as he allows himself to be dragged but at the same time he tugs on the man's hands.

everyone hears the sound of a belt buckle being unravelled and tae's eyes go large.
he stops for a second before pleading loudly.

"n-n-no! p-please n-no." tae begs.

"i told you to fucking listen." the man growls.

he then throws one swift but hard blow at the boy's frail body, sending he to the floor with a loud thud accompanied by a scream.

*    *    *    *    *

"oh g-god." yoongi stutters as the call stops.

tears falling freely from his eyes as he stands up hastily.

"w-we n-need to go!" yoongi turns to the boy who were in his house with tears.

the boy nod and they run out the door, hopping into the van as they drive towards tae's house.

"h-hold on baby, we're coming." yoongi whispers, his heart squeezing in pain as he could vividly hear he terrible screams of pleading from his precious baby.

jeongguk was clearly shaking from fear as jimin and jin cries loudly in both hoseok's and namjoon's arms who were also in tears.

the ivory haired male was silently crying, tears not stopping and his heart pounding harshly.
his grip on the steering wheel was so harsh that his knuckles was a pale white.

"h-hyung, let m-me d-drive." namjoon says.

yoongi stubbornly shakes his head and wipes the tears that were blinding his vision.

"j-jin h-h-hyung needs you." yoongi whispers, his voices cracking as he stutters.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

hey lovelies!
thank you so much for reading!
but this is high quality shit.
the end is near guys )):
kay bye my angels 💜