thirty four

— 3rd

the ivory haired male's eyes widen in fear as tears begins to brim at his eyes.
deafening screams of his baby fills his ears as the male jumps out of the car.

he races to the front door with the rest behind him, hearts pounding harshly.
yoongi kicks the door open and rushes in.

his heart breaks at the sight of his precious baby handcuffed to the corner, puffy eyes with bruises scattered all over his fragile body.
passed out in the corner with tear stains on his cheeks and his wrists reddened.

"b-baby." yoongi whispers in disbelief, his heart breaking at the painful sight.

"o-oh gosh." jimin breaths out, falling onto his knees at the sight of his best friend.

yoongi walks closer to his boyfriend, cupping his cheeks softly, tears begins to slide down his cheeks as he could feel tae's bones protruding through his now hollow cheeks.

"why are you in my fucking house?" a loud voice booms, shocking all seven boys.

they turn their heads to find a tall man, namjoon's height, with his face red in anger.
the male advances forward to yoongi and yanks his hands off tae's cheeks.

"hands off my fucking son."

and that's when yoongi snapped.

*    *    *    *    *

"your fucking son? your fucking son? are you being serious right now? you call yourself a father when all you do is fucking hurt him. you don't deserve my baby, nor do you deserve the title of father. what kind of father hurts their own fucking child? what has he ever done to you that made you hurt him, abuse him?!! you fucking disgust me!" yoongi screams, hot tears streaming down his face as his hands clenched into fists.

"what i do is none of your business. and you have no fucking right to teach me how to treat my own child." the male exclaims.

everyone was shocked at the words that escaped his lips, everyone.
how could someone even think like that?

just as yoongi was about to retort, in comes a few police officers with weapons.
two immediately get a hold of tae's step dad and a pair of paramedics rush in.

"let go of me! i haven't done any wrong!" the man screams, struggling against the officers.

yoongi tightens his fists at the words, wanting so badly to punch the life out of him.

taking a deep breath, the ivory haired male turns his attention towards his baby, rushing over with the paramedics behind him.

two men lift tae up onto the stretcher, gasping at how light the grown male is, another two tending to tae's mom who is also unconscious.

yoongi's eyes were overflowing with tears, hands clammy and shaky as he sees tae unconscious on the stretcher.

"c-can we p-p-please come?" yoongi stutters, fear crawling through his veins.

"of course. only one." a male replies, his heart squeezing is sadness, seeing the group of males with tears and quivering lips of fear.

"g-go ahead y-y-yoongs. w-we'll be r-right behind y-you." jin whispers, placing a hand on yoongi's shoulder, with a small but painful smile on his lips.

"t-t-thank you." yoongi's voice cracks as he hurriedly climbs into the back of the ambulance, already taking tae's hand in his.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

i'm so so so sorry for such a late update ;-;
this has been in my drafts for a while, but i wasn't satisfied with it, i'm still not.

but, you guys deserve something.
also, this book is coming to an end ))):

but don't worry, i have a few ideas for new books, which i might use.
and thank you for your patience.

thank you for reading as well!
please do vote and comment.

—-> love y'all 💜