thirty three

— 3rd

his head pounding harshly causing him to be unable to hear anything that's around him.
the grey haired male's frame curled up in the corner with only a sweater over his body, not forgetting a fair of black briefs.

his face bruised and stained with dried tears as his lips tremble as it glistens with saliva.
dried blood also on his swollen lips and his eyes puffy from too much crying.

his wrists bruised and filled with scars from tugging on the handcuffs to hard.
still handcuffed, tae silently cries.

his body begging him to stop as he hasn't eaten and is so tired to function.
but his heart beats calming as his step dad is asleep on the recliner, with bear bottles surrounding the ugly brown chair.

he locks eyes with his mom who looked so weak with dead eyes filled with tears.
the woman limps over to her son and engulfs him in a hug, pulling him close.

"my p-p-poor baby. e-eomma is sorry. e-e-eomma is so so sorry." jiyeon whimpers, kissing every inch of tae's pale face.

"i-i-it's o-okay e-eomma." tae whispers, leaning into his mom's warmth.

"the w-world doesn't d-deserve you s-sweetie."

tae just hums feeling totally lightheaded.
it's like everything is underwater and the boy is drowning, he can't even feel.

he looks around, half lidded and stares at his mom intensely as he tilts his head.
his body begins to tremble violently.
the voices scream loudly and his heart hearts erratically against his fragile rib cage.

his small wrist tugging at the restraints as the voices whisper for him to do it.

do it, we know you want to

fucking useless

good for nothing

nobody will help you

tears rapidly flow down his cheeks as he could see his step dad waking up.
his mom cups tae's cheeks softly, her eyes showing all signs of worry and fear.

"s-sweetie? w-what's wrong? hey taetae?" jiyeon whispers as she sees the man walking closer to the duo.

* * * * *

"i've called the police, you know where his house is right yoongi hyung?" namjoon asks, everyone's eyes now on the pale man.

the ivory haired male nods and begins to speed down the road to tae's house.
the boys exchange worried glances.

"we'll get him hyung, don't worry." jimin whispers softly, placing a hand on his shoulder.

yoongi grips the steering wheel tighter as they park right in front of tae's house.

nothing out of the ordinary.
just that painful screams could be heard.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

so, tae'll be rescued next chapter.
i think ((;

OML GAIS THEIR COMEBACK
it's tHIS EVENING FOR ME ;-;
i aINT rEaDy ))))))):

also, i tried to kill myself last night.
but, i'm all good, i guess.
thank you so much for reading!

—-> love y'all 💜