twenty three

— 3rd

yoongi gently takes tae to their shared bedroom.
the younger still in a traumatic daze, allows himself to be led to his room.
settling down in his bed, he crawls over to his boyfriend.

placing himself in between youngi's spread legs, tae looks up at him.

"h-hyung." tae whispers.

"yes baby?" yoongi takes tae into his arms, hugging him.

"i c-can still f-feel his hands. m-m-make them g-go away p-pl-please." tae pleads.

his body sinking into yoongi's arms as he shakes.
yoongi gasps and pulls away, looking at his baby in hesitation.

"b-baby. i don't want to do it if you're forcing yourself. this has to be-"

"p-please."

yoongi looks into tae's eyes, studying them to find any sort of hesitation.
but he found nothing, all he found was love.
he smiles lightly and captures tae's soft lips into a sweet kiss.

not wanting to take it too far, yoongi kisses tae with so much love.
he pulls tae onto his lap and wraps his arms around tae's slim waist.
he internally screams as he could feel tae's bones protruding through his baby soft skin.

pulling away panting, yoongi smiles at the bright red tae.
he peppers tae's face with kisses, emitting soft but empty giggles and sweet but fake smiles.
although yoongi knew that his smiles and giggles weren't real, he ignored it.

"i'm here baby, i'll always be by your side." yoongi whispers.

peppering kisses down to tae's neck, his hands roam around tae's bony waist.
his hand travelling into tae's sweater, caressing his flat tummy softly as he pulls the younger closer.

"i'll never leave you, you're mine, always." yoongi's lips ghostly over tae's lips.

the older's thumbs rubbing soft circles on tae's tummy, soothing the younger.
tae leans in a places his soft lips on his lover's and kisses him softly.

the ivory haired male smiles into the kiss and pulls his baby into his lap.
his hands still inside tae's sweater, resting on tae's baby soft flesh.
his heart broke at the feeling of bones, feeling the curves in and out of his bones.

pulling away, they rest their foreheads on each other's.
yoongi caresses tae's left cheek, his right jeans still around his baby's waist.

tae's eyes sparkled with love but somewhat dead and emotionless.

"i love you with all my heart baby. i can't and will never lose you angel. you are my life and will always be." yoongi wipes tae's tears away.

"h-hyung, i love you t-too. a-and i d-don't w-want to l-lose you. yoonie, y-you bring l-light to m-my life." tae croaks out.

a fit of sniffles and whines were heard from outside their door and tae giggles softly.
yoongi mentally facepalms but smiles at his baby.

"we know you're there guys." yoongi rolls his eyes.

the door opens and immediately jimin and jeongguk rush towards the duo with tears.
tae snuggles deeper into youngi's warm embrace as the rest coos at the sight.

* * * * *

tae soon comes out of the older's chest and they begin to talk about the most random things ever with the entire group.

laughing and giggling in happiness, the boys are happy seeing their fluffball smiling after everything he's been through.

although, they are very worried about tae.
his smiles and giggles are both empty, broken and fake.
his voice always vulnerably and small, broken and weak.
it's as if he was breaking slowly, which he was.

tae is like a flower.
a wilting flower.

his petals are slowing falling, one by one.
fading and dying every minute.
willingly giving up but also helping himself for his own death.

but, he has his family, well his second family.
the people who are there to pick up his fallen and dried up dead petals.
not allowing him to let go of himself, his family will always be with him, to help him.

and so, hopefully, their precious flower won't die, disappearing and leaving them forever.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

hey lovelies!
thank you so much for reading!
i'm so sorry for the late update ;-;
but thank you for the patience.
kay bye my angels ~ ❤️