thirty one

— 3rd

"t-taehyung!" a gruff voice echoes throughout the house scaring the household.

the voice which tae wishes he wouldn't hear ever but i guess fate doesn't like him.
his heart pounding against his rib cage and his blood turns cold as tears already brim at his eyes, ready to fall.

"k-kim taehyung! i'm not calling a-again." the voice shouts in anger.

the grey haired male shakily stands up and exits his room, his hands wrapped around his small body to provide little comfort.

oh how he wished his members were there, especially yoongi.

crunching up his nose from the strong stench of alcohol, his eyes are filled with fear.
the voices are oddly quiet but tae knew they wouldn't be for long.

"t-there y-you are." his voice now has a hint of delight as tae comes into view.

he stumbles closer to the small framed boy who stood frozen at the foot of the stairs.
the man's rough hand grabs tae's soft hair, yanking his hair harshly.

"i've missed you boy." the man whispers into tae's ear, licking his teeth with his tongue.

piece of trash

fucking useless

waste of space

fucking die

he let's go of tae's hair and takes a good look at the boy in front of him.

"you've grown fatter haven't you?" the man growls, although tae's body could resemble the one of a skeleton.

"n-n-no, i b-b-barely e-eat." tae whispers.

"lying w-won't get you anywhere!" the man shouts in anger and the boy shakes horribly.

he raises a hand in front of the boy as he closes his eyes, wanting so badly for the floor to swallow him whole.

"don't fucking touch my son you monster!"

* * * * *

"we could ask the manager." namjoon says to the boys who were seated in the living room as well as to yoongi who they had on call and told him everything.

"how joon?" yoongi asks confused.

his eyes holding all emotions of fear and sadness, worry and determination.
the boys could clearly see the ivory haired male exhausted and in need of answers.

"we should tell him that we're worried about taehyungie, and ask him if we can find out about his parents." namjoon explains.

he looks around the room and everyone seems to agree, nodding their heads.
everyone's eyes land in yoongi who also nods.

"yoongs honey, lunch is ready!" a voices was heard from yoongi side of the line.

the boys exchange soft chuckles at yoongi's cheeks turning a little pink from his mom's calling him down.

"coming eomma." he answers and turning back to the laptop.

"cute." jeongguk mumbles.

"yah gguk, don't be so stressed. tae wouldn't like seeing you that way. we'll figure this out okay?" yoongi smiles softly.

jeongguk looks up at his hyung, his eyes brimming with tears and he looks so small and fragile worrying the rest.

"o-okay hyung." jeongguk smiles a little.

"i have to go guys. update me on anything, please." yoongi pleads and signs off.

silence engulfs the group as everyone looks down fiddling with their fingers.

"let's call our manager." namjoon says and picks up his phone, dialling the number.

all eyes were on the blond haired male as he speaks on the phone with their manager.
jeongguk's eyes water at the memories of his youngest hyung's eyes fogged in fear.

namjoon's distressed voice brings the boy out of the depths of his mind and he listens attentively wanting to know what's wrong.

"what's wrong joonie?" jin asks, rubbing his boyfriend's back as tears were streaming down his face.

"hyung?" jimin calls out, kneels in front of namjoon, clasping his hands carefully.

"h-he's not safe at h-home. w-we need to get him." namjoon says hastily, wipes his eyes harshly and stands up.

"what's wrong hyung?" jeongguk asks.

"a-abuse. his stepfather abuses him." namjoon says, his voice cracking as tears fall.

everyone freezes, not knowing how to react to this sudden and horrid news.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

hey lovelies!
thank you so much for reading!
and thank you for waiting.
please do vote and comment!
the book is coming to an end )):
also, i have a new idea for a book in an instagram format but i'm not sure if i should do it, help meee ;-;
kay bye my angels 💜