☁️Katsuki x Reader: Tunnel of Mushy Bullshit

Start from the beginning

"..." Mina blinked in realization at Jirou's question. "Oh... I guess we do have to cheat then..."

...

On the other side of the barrier separating the boys and girls, schemes began to arise.

"Up we go, Midoriya."

"Eh... UWAH?!" Without warning, two hands grabbed the back of his shoulders and shoved him forward, all the way until he stood in the spot directly in front of Katsuki. "Wh-what are you doing, Kaminari?"

"We need to get Midoriya out front so he and F/N can go in together." The electric blonde justified his action to the fiery one before turning back to Izuku. "You'll probably get a kiss, dude!" Bakugou's eye twitched.

"Like HELL he will!" He was aggravated now. He couldn't let stupid Deku steal his thunder; not this time.

...

"Alright, everybody regroup." You gathered the ladies into a huddle with you. "Float me up there, Ochako. I'll have a look at the line and we can organize our order from that."

"Right." She nodded with resolve and activated her quirk. A loud crackling sound, a rush in your tummy, and you were rising to the top of the barrier. You leaned forward, expecting to quietly peek at the unsuspecting boys, but instead you came nose to nose with Katsuki Bakugou. This must have surprised him as well, for he just blinked at you in bewilderment.

"Uh..."

"Um..." His smoldering red eyes and striking features distracted you thoroughly enough that you let go of the wooden boards and began to float too high. "Eek!" Just before the panic set in, a warm sweaty hand pulled you back into reach. Katsuki had managed to grab you at the last second, but you expected nothing less from him. "Thank- WAH!" Before you had a chance to extend your gratitude, gravity began to work again, and you plummeted into Tsuyu's arms.

"Well? Did you see anything?"

"..." Your mouth hung open for a moment before you gained your bearings. "Wh... wha?"

"I guess that's a no."

...

"That was pretty bold, Bakugou." Kirishima gawked at the way he fired himself right into the girls' line of sight.

"Yeah! What did you see?!" Kaminari and Mineta shouted in perfect synchronization.

"...Floaty girl's fourth in line." He made up an answer and stepped back in front of Midoriya without another word.

"Uraraka's really cute." Mineta wiggled with excitement.

"Yeah... But she'd probably float away if I tried to kiss her." Denki sighed in disappointment before approaching Todoroki. He was notorious for being the most desired guy in the class. Surely if he took his place in line, he'd wind up with one of the prettiest girls. He stepped up and threw an arm around Shouto's shoulders, putting on the most sickeningly friendly attitude he was capable of. "Hey, pal. You don't mind if I cut you in line, do ya?"

"Go ahead." Todoroki shrugged, utterly out of the loop of lovesick mayhem.

"Alright!" He turned back to his short partner in crime. "I'm in for a treat. Momo is super pretty!"

"You want to go in with Jirou and you know it!" Sero heckled from the back of the line and Kaminari's face went up in flames.

"Sh-shut up!" He hissed through clenched teeth, afraid the group of spying girls might overhear. "She wouldn't want to go in with me. She thinks I'm an idiot."