I want to cry at her words. Ajumma is one of the longest maids here, she's actually halmeoni's friend, and the perfect thing is, she can make my heart melt with her words.

"Thank you ajumma, I will."

She nodded. "You really love her."

"So much." I noticed that dumpling is already sleeping. "Can you put him in his room? He's already sleeping. I'll change my clothing too."

"Oh." Once Ajumma got Dumpling from my hands, I immediately went to my room. I took a bath and change while thinking of Lisa again.

I was combing my already dried hair when the bitches came to my room.

"Jennieeee!" That's Jisoo.

"Babe! Don't shout! Dumpling might got awake!"

I rolled my eyes at them.

Irene enters the room with Seulgi. "You two shut up."

And finally the two stopped.

"Yah, let's have a movie marathon, and lat's talk about Dumpling too." Wendy suggested.

-

I was setting up the screen for them, they're really making me frustrated. Only them can do this to me!

"I still don't get it why are you in my house." I said to them.

"Don't worry, Lisa will come here."

My eyes widened. "What? How- You can't just do that!"

"We can, the doctor said she can walk though. It's better for her to hangout, just don't let her get tired." Chaeyoung laughed who's beside Jisoo. "And oh Sana is going with her, I heard her nurse is on off day."

I got silent for a moment.

"We don't want to interfere Jen, but we think she should know about the both of you. Stop hurting yourself." Irene said sincerely, oh gosh I want to hug her now.

"I-I'll try." I think for another topic. "How about Dumpling?"

"Oh about him." Jisoo sipped her tea. "Y'all clean your schedule this weekend, we'll go to Busan. We should really report that child."

"Yeah, but well I love the thought that Jennie will keep him. Have you thought of it Jen?" Chaeyoung asked me.

"I do, but he still needs his mother."

They agreed with me.

I finished setting up when someone called me. "Unnie!"

She runs towards me and hugged me. Sana?

"Sana." I just hugged her back.

Here's Sana, so if Sana is here.. then Lisa is here-

"Hello!" I heard the voice of my wife. Joke, soon. She bowed at us and smiled widely. Oh I miss that smile of hers.

She got more beautiful, her cast is already removed but there's still a bandage on the left side of her forehead, that is slightly covered with her bangs. I want to kiss her.

"Sit with us Lisa!" Chaeyoung assisted her best friend. "This is Irene, Seulgi and Wendy. They're your friends too."

Lisa said hi to them. "You all look familiar."

"Soon you will remember us." Seulgi smiled. "Do you know who's place is this?"

I gave her a confused look, what the?

"It's my boss' house." Lisa answered.

They all looked at me with an 'are-you-fucking-kidding-me' face. Oh well I'm sorry guys for telling her I'm just her boss, but duh? I was her boss.

"Enough! Let's start! Enjoy with us Lisa!"

-

"Let's go to sleep guys." Wendy yawned and everyone agreed with her.

"Sana and I should go home then." Lisa bowed at us and we quickly denied her. That's a fucking no for me.

"You can sleep here." I told her, that made our fucking friends look at me.

"R-really? Okay then."

Wendy is smiling like an idiot while walking towards me. "Where can we sleep?"

"Some rooms are under renovation, there are only three guest rooms available. So you guys choose." I said honestly.

"Irene and I will go to the one room."

"I won't let Jisoo got away from me."

Lisa was about to speak but Wendy raised her hand. "Sana and I will get the last. Or maybe I'll let Sana go to Dahyun's. You Lisa, you can sleep to Jennie's room. Come on let's sleep."

They already made their way to the guest rooms.

100%, they are my friends.

"I-is it okay with you unnie?" Lisa muttered, God I want to pinch her cheeks now.

"Of course, let's go." I held her hand and drag her to my room. I missed holding this, I could die in this moment.

Being happy makes time fast, and now I just noticed that we're already laying on the bed. Nothing happened, we just laid here.

Only the light from the lamp shade was seen, I could still appreciate her doll-like face.

"Did you enjoyed? I asked."

"Yeah."

"I still can't believe you were my boss."

I chuckled softly. We're now looking at each other, we're on our sides. Why do I have a big bed? I should change to a smaller one! This made us far away from each other! I hate it, I want her closer to me.

"I was your boss."

Her brows raised, "Was? What happened?"

I shook my head. "Go to sleep now Lisa."

"O-okay." She made her position comfortable. "Good night unnie."

"Good night Lisa."

I watched her closed her eyes and went to dreamland. Maybe she's getting dizzy with her wound too. I sighed, what if she didn't got an amnesia?

I miss you so much Lisa.

Being with your love in one bed again is one of the best feeling, I want to cuddle with her, kiss her. I pouted with that thought.

I can't sleep, I was just staring at her the whole time. Maybe almost an hour? Well fuck I could stare at her til morning.

She's sleeping already and I could sense that, maybe a little touch will do right?

I gently moved her bangs to see her bandage, she still looks beautiful with it, how could that be? Damn.

"Fuck I miss you." I muttered under my breathe.

I lowered my fingers to her nose, her cheeks until I reached her lips. I gulped for a second.

With my instincts, I hold her nape and I moved closer to her, making me smell her minty breath.

I closed my eyes and gently close our gap, our lips met, oh God her lips are making me weak.

I fucking missed kissing her.

It's just a peck, I only made it lasted for seconds. I stopped and give a quick peck again before I pulled away.

We're now parted and that's when I opened my eyes, only to find out her eyes are open too.

Jennie Kim what did you do?