Chapter 1

I don't own naruto. Enjoy! :)

♚♕♚

Kumo's POV.

So this kakashi guy is bringing me to this so called leaf village. But when I was about to walk, my vision blurred and I fainted.

When I awake, I found myself in the hospital. The last thing I remembered was me fainting with the kakashi guy. I'm assuming I'm in the leaf village.

I walked to the window to see how high up I was. Thankfully it was 3 stories and since I was a pro-runner, I can easily jump without hurting myself.

Just as I was about to jump, I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and quickly sat on the bed. I saw kakashi entered the room.

"CAN YOU PLEASE GET ME OUT OF THIS HOSPITAL?" He sighed and messed up my hair. I smacked his hand away. "I'm supposed to bring you to the hokage." "Err...what age??"

He just shook his head and lent a hand. I accepted it and we appeared in a room suddenly. I saw an old man behind a desk doing some paper work. So I guess something something age means leader or something?

"Ermm...Hi lady gaga." I tried to think of the name but I gave up. "It's hokage, you idiot." Someone with a scarf on his head and a few scars on his head scolded me.

When did this guy arrived man!? "Tell me about yourself young one." "Name's Kumo. I don't know my last name and I am not from this world."

"WHAT!?" They shouted at me. The guy whom I know is ibiki shouted saying, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOU'RE NOT FROM THIS WORLD?"

"Jeez. You're making my ears bleed. The last thing I remembered was me drinking and then I saw an image of a lady saying something about 'I love you, this is for a better future. I'll see you soon.' and when I stood up, I kinda fainted and the next thing I knew was that I am at this world."

"So what kind of world were you in before?" "A world where no ninja's exist." Their eyes widened in disbelief.

"Okay, Ibiki, please pass me the file of the haruno clan." While the hokage, Ibiki and Kakashi were busy, I went towards the window and look at the view. And godddamn, it didn't disappoint. I was interrupted by a loud cough soon after.

"So Kumo, I found out that your last name is Haruno because the Haruno clan is famous for their pink hair and emerald eyes. You were transported to another dimension while your parents were fighting an enemy to keep you away from harm."

"And where are my parents?" They looked at me with sadness in their eyes. "They're dead. They were killed by the enemy. But the good news is that you have a sister and her name is Sakura Haruno."

So my parents died saving me huh? Only one thing was on my mind, I need my revenge. With that stuck in my mind, I forced a fake smile when the hokage said that I have a sister.

"How did my sister survived?" I asked kinda curious. "I don't know but what the file says is that you were out with your parents and your sister was left behind and the enemy attacked. The reason you don't know anything about this place might be because the tranportation from one dimension to another dimension had a consequence, which is having amnesia."

I nodded my head in understanding. "So I would like to ask. Do you want to be a ninja or not?" "No harm trying right?"

And with that, he enrolled me into the ninja academy. The hokage believed that I could catch up with everything and thus, he put me in the graduating badge.

"Where can I stay?" The old man thought for a moment. "You can live in an apartment alone or live together with your sister since she lives alone as well."

"I'll live with my sister then." With everything finally settled, I could finally get out of the room. As it has been a long time since I did parkour and free-running, I decided to test my abilities.

I stood at the window and prepared to jump down. I then noticed the hokage, ibiki and kakashi staring at me. "For your information, I do not have any ninja skills so if I fail, please take good care of me."

♚♕♚

OKAY SO HERES THE REWRITTEN ONE. YOU KNOW THIS FUCKING WATTPAD DELETED MY STORY AND I HAVE TO WRITE IT ALL OVER AGAIN. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IRRITATED I WAS. BUT STILL, MUCH LOVEZZZ ♥♥♥