His Mistress

"I miss you, "he pulls you into a sudden hug.

Your eyes widen. You tried to push him but he didn't loosen his hug.

"Jungkook, let me go,"you said.

"No, never again,"he answered,getting your scent into his nose.

Ah~ How he miss those sweet smell.

You close your eyes, sighing.

"I miss you too...," You lament inside your heart for being a coward to not able to said it out.

"Y/n... Did he treat you right? " Jungkook finally loosen his hug and look right into your eyes.

"Yeah, he did. "You said while smiling; understood who he means by he.

His heart ached the moment he heard your answer and the smile you had on your face thinking about Jerry. His chest tighten, the more he tried to calm himself the more it's hurt for him.

"Is that baby... mine? " Jungkook asked, his eyes set on your still not-so-big-tummy.

Your heart felt uneasiness to answer the question.

"Is it? " He asked again, wanting to know if it's really his or not.

"I guess so? " You said, just those word that had just came out your mouth is still to hard to digest into your ear.

His face lighten up, feeling a little bit of happiness knowing he had a small part of him inside your tummy. He takes your hand in his, caressing it slowly.

"Y/n, do you hate me?" He said, not looking at you but smiling to ease the heavy atmosphere.

You paralyze for a second, "No. I mean, I don't know. I don't hate you but.. It's just I'm hurt by you? I..I just don't hate you, ".

"Does that mean you don't hate me but dislike me? "

"NO. I just.. Why are you asking me this question? Do you want me to say that I hate you? "

He shook his head no, "I'm afraid that I'm no longer had a space to benin your heart. I don't want to be replaced just like that. I know that I hurt you before, and I know that Jerry is winning your heart, " he stop for a moment out of a sudden.

"But I just want you to know that I love you, Y/n. I'm sorry that I've said a hurtful words before, hurting you before, and leaving you by yourself before, " he added, his voice sounded like he's restraining himself from crying.

You're out of word.

"Do you love him?"

His question struck your heart, you had convinced yourself that you love Jerry but you didn't know that there's a moment where HE would asked you to answer him about your feeling.

"Y/n, do you love Jerry? "

You push his hand, not wanting to hear more questions from him.

"Y/n, wait! "

You opened the door and slamed it forcefully after leaving the room. The question he had just asked still lingers in your mind.

"Yah! " You accidentally hit a person shoulder while still in your thoughts.

"I-I'm sorry. " You said and bow politely to apologize.

The woman infront of you tched, "Who are you? Why are you here?" she asked while checking you from up till down.

You lifted up your head and saw the woman's face. She's in a red dress with a fur coat on her shoulder, eyes looking straight into yours; as if she could kills you just by looking. Her face is full with make up that you couldn't find any flaw on her face.

"Can you let me w- "

"Who are you? "she said, emphasising the word 'you'.

"I'm Y/l Y/n, now may you let me pass by? "you finally can walk past her and ready to go downstairs.

She looks at you again before tched again, "Bitch,"she muttered.

Your eyes widen, your ego and anger start pilling up as if you wanted to glare at her and punch her straight to the face.

"What did you just said? "you look at her with a frown.

"Bitch, "she said again louder as she took a few steps towards you.

You closed your eyes while taking a deep breath, "First of all, why are you even trying to mess things up with me?"

"Cuz I saw you walking out of my man's private room. Who the hell are you until he let you go in while I can't even get in for the last few days? "her eyes twitched in anger and jealousy.

"Excuse me? Your man?" you look at her with an anger.

"Who the hell is your man? Jungkook? He's just toying with you, don't you see it? " You added.

"Fuck you, I don't care even if I'm just one of his mistresses, "she said and pushed you hardly.

Your balance got loosened resulting you to fell down, but what's waiting you is a long staircase from behind.

"AHHHH! " you screamed out, falling and rolling down the staircase.

"What the fuck have you done, Angela?!" Jungkook shouted from behind as he saw her pushed you down.

She gasped, "No.. No! I didn't do it! She fell down by herself! "she said, defending herself.

"Y/N! "Jerry gasped as he found out you're in a painful state.

Blood start pooling around you, so do the people inside the house.

"Th-..The baby!" you said; almost like a whisper.

Jerry's eyes widen, he quickly scooped you into his arms and ran to his car as quick as he can.

"I'll be quick, Y/n! Don't lose yourself! "He said, putting you into his car then get into his seat before taking you to the hospital.

You start to sob in pain, "Jerry...It's hurt... "you grab his arm and he quickly hold your hand in his.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I shouldn't let you go in. It's my fault. I'm not worthy of you at all. I couldn't even protect you, "he said, blaming himself for leaving you with Jungkook while knowing he couldn't even protect you if anything happened.

"It's hurt..! " You cried, the pain in your stomach start to became unbearable.

___________________________________
TBC

Yo guys!

I finally updated the story! I hope you enjoy it! For you guys information, this story will have around 2-3 chapters left before it is finished.

So stay tuned for the next chappie!

Ciao~!🌻