Trouble

" Oh , he's calling . How about letting him know that you're cheating ? " He accept the call with a smirk.

"First of all , he's not my boyfriend . Second , I do not know what you're talking about ." You cross you arms.

He put the phone on his bedside stand and sit down on his bed.

" Come on , Y/n. We always do it when they're not home. " He pulls you to his lap.

( Smut Ahead )

You push his hand away .

" Don't touch me . " You said.

You heard Jungkook's voice but it's not clear enough for you to understand what he's talking .

Jerry pulls you down by the waist and smooch your neck.

Your heart start beating fast because you're afraid and you know you can't leave the room with your strength.

" Y/n-ah .. Your Jimin friend won't come here , neither will your new boyfriend. Just give in to me. " He nibble your ear after he finish his sentence.

You close your eyes to resist him.

" Hm? You're turned on this fast? You like it when someone hear us? " He touch your thigh and went to the center of both of your thigh.

" S-stop it. " He rubs you, making you even wetter but younstop your moan.

" Y/n?! Fuck! Where are you?! " Jungkook yell loud enough to make you hear him.

"Let out your cute moan , y/n. " He suck your sweet spot at your neck.

Unwillingly , you let out your moan .

" Yeah , moan loud enough for him to hear you. " He remove your shirt and bra.

You feel the urge of wanting to cry but your tear didn't cooperate with your eyes for it didn't fall.

" Don't cry , don't cry. You almost give in to me that day. Why did you ran away? I really miss you. Dad is worry and step mother haven't know about you running away. " He lay you down and hover above you , removing his own shirt.

Jungkook's sounded like he's talking with someone else but it was not clear enough.

Jerry's leg went to the center of your thigh and you moan again , your mind start to become blank in unwilling pleasure.

" Dang it. You're turning me on. " He kiss your collar bone then move down and even lower to your breast.

" I totally miss this. " He lick his lips and suck your nipple.

You accidentally moan louder and you quickly bite your lips to stop it.

" Don't stop it , Y/n. You sound so lovely. "

The call ended .

" Oh , he ended it. He should hear all of this." Jerry check the phone .

You return to your right state of mind.

" Shit ! This is not right, Jerry . You need to let me go. I'm saying this for your own good before you die because of him. " You remember how Jungkook is when he's not stable.

" Really? Then , I might need to pleasure myself before I die. " He said and unzip your short jeans.

" I'm not kidding , Jerry . I'm serious. " You stop Jerry but he push your hand away.

" Just shut the fuck up cuz I'm going to teach you what pleasure is. " Jerry glares at you and take a tape and two pieces of cloth from his bedside stand drawer.