The Alpha's Daughter

A light knocks from your door cause you to wake up from your sleep . With a heavy heart , you open your eyes and frown at the door .

" Who's there? " You loudly said , rubbing your sleepy eyes with a pouty lips .

" It's me , TaeHyung. " The person answered .

You stand up from your bed and walk to the door .

" What do you want? " You huff .

" I want to introduce you to everybody here . Or else, they'll get suspicious and might assume you as an intruder . " He explain while smiling .

You nodded understood.

" But I want you to wash yourself first . You look like you had just done a rough sex . " He chuckle and your eyes widen .

" Yah! What are you saying! " You punch his stomach and close the door quickly . You can heard Taehyung's grunt from outside , resulting you to grin in satisfaction.

--

You take your phone and walk out of your room. Just as you reach the bottom of the stairs, you saw V talking with someone familiar.

" Oppa? " You said.

V turn around and reveal the person face . Your eyes widen and a wide smile show up on your face.

" Appa! " You run to him and he hug you tightly with a chuckle.

" Did my lovely daughter miss me? " He said and pat your hair.

You nod several times and smile to him.

" Dad , how long have you last seen her? " V said.

" More than 1 year already . I've been busy with our pack's affairs. " He sigh.

" She seems overly happy tho. " V said with a chuckle.

" Shh! Let me enjoy appa's presence. " You said , eyes closing .

The people that is near the living room notice the three of you.

" Good morning , Alpha . " The person said and there's a few more people tailing from behind him.

You smile at them and they got frown on their faces.

V quickly interrupt and say , " She is the Alpha's daughter also my sister , Y/L Y/N. "

Their faces turn into a smile and they greet you with a good morning too. You reply them with a good morning.

" What are you? " One of them said , looking at you but with a glare and stern face.

You slightly open your mouth but close it back , thinking twice on whether you should tell them you're a human or a what.

V cough twice and smile .

" Don't you have other thing to do, Mellissa? " He said and she force herself to nod in answer.

All of them walk away and your father sigh.

He look at you and said , " It is all because my genetics have a human blood that you become a human. "

" Well, let's just accept what I am now. " You say.

" Anyway, I have a meeting soon . So , I'll get going now. V, you're excuse from this meeting because I want you to accompany her . " He says and look at his watch.

" Okay . " The two of you say in unison and raised an eyebrow to each other.

Your father quickly went to the meeting room , leaving the two of you chuckling at each other.

" So, what you wanna do? " V said , grinning playfully at you.

" Ice cream? " You grin back and V nods meaning he agree.

" I'll get my car key." He said and rush to his room with his werewolf's speed and back to you.

You blink your eyes a few times and gasp, " Wow, you're fast. " .

" Yes, I am. " He ruffle your hair and smile.

" Let's go. " You said and pull his hand out of the house.

--

Taehyung park his car at a near ice cream shop. You open the door and went out, smiling at the smell of delicious ice creams.

" You want ice cream that bad? " Taehyung chuckle after he went out.

You nod your head in answer.

" Let's go. " He put his arm around your shoulder and walk into the shop, locking the door while on the way.

You quickly went to the ice cream counter and ask for your favourite flavour. Taehyung trails you from behind.

" Oppa, do you want ice cream too? " You ask, looking at Taehyung who is towering you from behind.

He shook his head with a smile.

" Oh, okay then. " You said and the shop staff give you the ice cream.

Taehyung takes his wallet from his pocket. He open his wallet and pay for the ice cream while you walk to the seat near the window.

Taehyung then walk to the table that you're sitting at and sit down on the opposite seat.

" So, does it taste good? " He ask, looking at you stuffing your mouth with the just bought ice cream.

" It is! Wanna try it out? " You said, spooning a spoonful of the ice cream.

He open his mouth and you shove it into his mouth.

" Y/n-ah .. " He said staring right into your eyes and you lift your chin up to look at him .

" If there's anybody try to bully or attack you, just let me know and I'll beat them up for you, okay?"

You look at him for a moment and nodded before continue on enjoying the ice cream. Not long after that, the two of you left the shop for you had already done.

--

V drives you home and the two of you happily skipped into the pack house.

" Y/n? V? Where did you guys gone to?? " Your mother say after seeing you and V walk in the house.

" We go to the ice cream shop. Why? " You say.

" Your father want the two of you in his office. I've tried calling you but both of you didn't answer it. "

V quickly check his phone and rubs his neck while sighing.

" Sorry, my phone is in silent mode. " He looks at your nother.

You take out your phone and it's battery is actually zero.

" Then, we'll go to father first. " V says and bow to her.

V pulls your hand and drags you to the office. You follow his pace and walk steadily beside him.

He stop in front of a door.

" Take a deep breath. " He mumbles to himself but you follow his action.

" Exhale. " He mumbles again and you follow again.

" Let's go in. " He say, looking at you with a smile.

__________________________________
TBC

I'm posting twice today~