Background

" " What do you want from me , clan leader ? " Jungkook glare at him .

" Nothing particular , I just want you to go back to the clan . I mean, stop running away from us . " He sit down at the seat that Jungkook used just now .

" I'm not sick , okay ?! I'm freaking fine ! " Jungkook yell in anger .

" I didn't say you're sick , Jungkook . You're just .. too strong , I guess." He sigh .

Jungkook stay silent . Only his breathing can be heard as he was breathing heavily .

" You know , Yuri . The girl that you tur- " Jungkook shout 'stop' to him making him stop his sentence .

" I don't want to know . Just shut up and get lost ! " Jungkook storm to the door but stop as the guy call his name .

" Don't you want to know about her well being ? " He smile , Jungkook eyes divert to him quickly .

" H-how is she now ? " Jungkook turn around with trembling hand .

You try to touch him but you're scared so you didn't touch him .

" Oh . She's dead . " He chuckle .

Jungkook eyes widen in terror and his eyes no longer contain the anger and frustration but instead eyes full of sadness and fear .

" Just kidding . " He chuckle .

Jungkook clench his fist , controlling himself to not punch the clan leader's face. The clan leader notice Jungkook's anger.

" She's fine . Don't worry. Why don't you check her out at the mansion? " He smirk .

Jungkook pull your hand and walk out from the restaurant, leaving the guy by himself .

You stay silent.

" Who called you when we're at the supermarket ? " You gather your confident to ask .

" My secretary . " He give you a quick reply .

You didn't ask more because he still look mad.

--

Jungkook went straight to his room after he park his car in his garage .You take out your stuff and bring it into the kitchen .

" At least , help me a bit . " You mumbled .

While you putting your stuff at the kitchen , the doorbell suddenly rings a few times .

" Should I go or not ? " You put the close the fridge after putting the ice cream in .

The doorbell rings again.

You slowly walk to the door , still hesitating.

" Why haven't you open it already ? You're a slave , remember ? It's your duty to check who's at the door . " Jungkook walk down the stairs quickly while yelling at you .

" Sorry . " You roll your eyes secretly.

You open the door and saw two guy waiting for the door to be open , one with pale face and the other was smilling brightly .

" Err... Who are you ? " The guy with pale face frown looking at you from head to toe , confuse because he never saw you even once.

" New woman , huh? " The guy that was smiling brightly said with a smirk after he notice Jungkook stand behind you .

" Yea. " Jungkook said and push you to the side , welcoming the two of them inside .

You got angry because he push you but you flustered because he admit that you're his woman .

' Wait .. Why am I happy to be called his woman?! Ew! '  You cringe .

" Why are you still standing here , go make some coffee . And one more thing , never say something like you're my slave or anything to them ." Jungkook lean closer to your ear and said softly.

" O-oh! Okay ! " You quickly went to the kitchen .

" Don't flirt infront of me , kookie . It was an eye sore for my pure eyes . " The guy with pale face cringe .

" Shut up , Suga . Virgin like you should just stay at home and continue your sleep . " Jungkook tease him .

The other guy laugh loudly .

" Come on , Kook . He's not a playboy like you. " He try to contain his laugh as he's being glared by Suga.

" Well , what can I do . That's my speciality . " Jungkook chuckle .

Suga shake his head in ashame.

" Ok , ok . My legs is tired , my brain is tired , I need to sit down . " Suga said and push the two of them aside to get inside .

Suga walk straight to the living room and lay down on the couch comfortably .

" What has he been doing that make him so tired ? " Jungkook said , looking at the sleeping beauty from afar .

" You know , the queen's husband background . " The guy said in small voice and look around suspiciously.

" Oh , I see ... Ah! Get in , I forgot that we've been standing here since just now . So , how was your condition , J-hope? " Jungkook chuckle and let him walk in .

The two of them walk to the living room and continue on talking about J-hope and the research until you walk in with a tray of coffee and biscuits .

" Thank you . " J-hope said .

" You're welcome . " You smile and stand near Jungkook .

J-hope look at Jungkook then you then Jungkook again with a frown .

" Why are you still standing and not sitting down already? " J-hope ask you with a smile .

You look at Jungkook hesitately .

" Ah ! Come here . Why are you still standing ? Don't be shy . " Jungkook chuckle nervously and pull you to his lap , making your eyes widen .

J-hope chuckle .

" So , when did you two meet ? " J-hope ask .

" Uh.. That.. After you guys go home that day , I meet her at the street . " Jungkook quickly make some fake story .

" You pick up girl from the street now ? " J-hope's coffee spill as he heard Jungkook's story.

You try to contain your laugh as you thought the story was funny .

The sleeping Suga suddenly wake up and take a deep breath like he's sniffing something really good .

" What's this good smell? " Suga look around .

" My cologne , maybe?" Jungkook said but his arm went around your waist , your face turn red .

" No , it was blood . I mean , it was girl's smell . " Suga's eyes divert to you .

Silent fall upon the four of you and they all looking at you but Jungkook's arm wrap around you tighter.

" Who's she actually ? " J-hope look at Jungkook suspiciously .

" Just like I said , I meet her at the street . " Jungkook said .

" That's so not like you, Kookie . I know you're lying. " J-hope put down his cup and turn serious .

You stay silent .

" Who is she , Jungkook ? " J-hope ask again.

" Ok  , the truth is I don't know . I don't even know who she is , where she come from , where her real home is . All I know is Jimin knows her and she's a run away girl . " Jungkook said and sigh .

______________________________
TBC

Sorry for the late update ~