Mother

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS SCREAMING AT?! "

The two of you stop screaming and look at him..

" Hyung, why do you get scared that easily?! I mean , she's just a human gir- A NAKED GIRL?! " His eyes bulge and his jaw dropped.

" T-T-T-THAT IS THE REASON WHY I'M SCREAMING , RM ! " The 'hyung' one yell.

He inhale the air in the room and say, " And she smell so freaking good too! "

You quickly crawl to the other side of bed to hide yourself.

" Who are you guys?! " You pull to blanket .

" I'm Kim NamJoon , a friend of Jungkook. They call me RM. " He smile widely, a deep dimple form on his cheek his cheek.

You nodded understand and look at the other one and say , " You?! " .

" I'm Kim SeokJin, RM's secretary. Don't worry , I'll forget all your curve and your siz- I mean I'll forget about just now. " He slap his own mouth slowly.

You roll your eyes at him.

" Hey! Just because you're one of Jungkook's woma- I mean , just because you're Jungkook's woman , you think you can roll your eyes on me ? " He tched.

" Just shut up. I know he got lots of women and he's a vampire , so don't need to be so secretive if we do talk about vampire's stuff. " You said , wrapping the blanket around you like it was a towel.

" You know he's a vampire and you didn't get scare? " Jin smile widely.

" Nah.. Uhm.. Maybe at the beginning but I'm okay with it now. " You stand up.

You look at the two suspiciously.

" Why are you guys here? "

" Oh. He said he got something very important someone in his house and he need someone to look after that someone." RM leans at the door frame.

" Really? Who's that someone? " You walk to them excitedly.

" She's downstair. " Jin said.

" She's downstair?... " Your smile fall down.

The two of them nod in unison.

" Oh.. " You thought you're the someone.

You take your phone and walk downstair together with them.

They went to the living room but you walk to the room under the stair.

" Where are you going? " Jin said.

" My room. Why? " You frown.

" Your room?! He let someone live in his house?! This is so not him! " Jin said in disbelieve.

" To be honest , I'm working here as a maid , okay? I'm not his woman or whatever. " You shoo the two of them.

The two men look at each other in disbelieve again.

--

You wear your casual outfit and tie your hair into a high bun then walk out of your room lazily.

You walk to the kitchen while rubbing your hungry stomach and sigh.

" Y/n? "

You turn around and jump in shock.

" MOM?! " Your eyes bulge and you quickly hide behind the kitchen wall.

" I'm not Y/n! I'm not Y/n! I'm a foreigner name Sarah! " You yell.