The Truth [ Part 2 ]

" What's wrong with you today? Have I done something wrong? "

Jerry shake his head, " No, you didn't. " He said with a smile.

You smile back, but deep down you know something is wrong.

He turn on the engine, then drives to Jungkook's. You stay silent along the road trip.

--

" Ah, you guys is here. Good afternoon, have a seat. " Sora said, welcoming the two of you.

Jerry hold your hand, walking to the living room.  Your face's expressionless, feeling empty after remembering your past.

The sweet lie you're living in slowly crumbles, revealing the painful truth that had been forgotten a long time ago. The truth about yourself.

" May I some privacy with her? " Sora said to Jerry.

He nods, slowly be gone from your sight; leaving the two of you alone for some space.

" What else do you want to say? " You said, bored to death to hear anything more from her.

" Don't you want to know anything about your sister well being? "

" No, I don't. "

Sora's lost at words. She thinks that you're being mean for not askong anything about the person who always protect you from your mother.

She clear her throat, sit into a more comfortable position before opening her mouth again.

" Okay then, I'll just tell you . It's up to your if you want to hear it or not. "

You stay silent, calming yourself so that you wouldn't take a chance to run away from her.

" She had woken up from her coma, but she's no longer a normal being like you. She had turned into one of us, because of Jungkook. " She said.

You look at her, wanting to ask 'why?' but you didn't do it.

" You know that Jungkook is a little different from us, don't you? " She said, eyes looking for your reaction.

You keep your blank face, not saying any word.

She sigh before continuing, " He lost control that day, resulting him to accidentally turn her into one of us. "

You suddenly remember that one, he had told you once about it. But you didn't really care about what he said to you before.

" Oh. " Is all your reply.

" That's it? That's your only reply? "

You stay silent.

" Don't you want to know who's your father? Or maybe if your mother ever wanted to search for you guys? " Frown forming on her forehead, sick of not seeing any reaction from you.

You roll your eyes hearing the word 'your mother'.

" Or maybe... all my personal relationship that I hide from you? My relationship to Alpha Jae Hyuk, to Jerry's father,and even to Jungkook. " She said, a smirk form on her lips; she gained your interest.

Your eyes divert to her, but your mouth still keep shut.

" I see, you're interested after I said 'Jungkook' . " She chuckles.

" Just spill it out already. "

She giggle a little bit more before turning serious.

" Well, it's simple. I love Jae Hyuk, but he's married to his mate. So, I work for him to be near him. Your father actually ask Jae Hyuk to search for you guys, you and Yuri, but he's murdered a few years ago from drug dealing. "

" I don't want to know about my father. " You said.

" Calm down, it is just a part of my story. About Jerry's father, his mate had died from an illness. Then, I met him when I went to a meeting with Jae Hyuk and him. One day, He said that he wanted to marry me. So, why not? " She said then laugh.

" Then? " You said, not interested with her life story.

" Oh, you're only want to know about Jungkook's part? " She grins.

" Just said it out, Sora. " You glare to her.

" Oh~ Scary. " She said then giggle.

" You're annoying, don't you know it? " You said.

" I guess it's just you who didn't notice it before. "

You roll your eyes.

" About my relationship with Jungkook, her mother is actually a best friend of mine. She had a child out of wedlock with an enemy clan's man who she fell in love with. After she got prisoned for her wrong doing, I help her to take care of him. That's all. Simple, isn't it? "

You stay silent.

She sigh, then stand up, " Then, this is all I wanted to say. I'll be leaving first. "

She too, slowly be gone from your sight.

You heard a sound of people walking, so you turn your head. Jerry's walking to you, but he looks like he's thinking about something.

" Hey.. " You said.

Jerry's lifted his head, looking at you with a smile.

" Hey. " He said.

" What are you thinking about just now? "

" Huh? Oh, it's nothing. "

You look at him with doubt, " Really? ".

" Yeah, of course. Why would I lie to you? " He said.

You smiles, " I know you wouldn't. " .

He smiles back.

" I'm sorry for lying, Y/n. We're running out of time, this might be the last time I'm with you. " .  He said in his heart.

You saw Namjoon's walking toward you, " Y/n-ah, I have something to ask from you. "

" What is it? "

" I need your help about Jungkook. " He whisper.

Your eyes divert to him, " What about him? "

" He doesn't want to take his medicine, can you help me to force him to eat it?  "

A smile form on your lips, " What a childish man he is. " .

Namjoon chuckles, " He's stubborn when it comes to his health. " .

--

Jerry unconditionally let you in a room alone with Jungkook, making you feel more strange.

" Hey. " You said, closing the room's door.

" Y/n? " Jungkook's eyes widen.

" Yeah, I'm here. " You smiles.

He quickly get up from his bed to walk to you but you quicker to let him rest again.

The moment touch him to let him lay down back again, he hold your hand, tightening the grip on it; like you would be gone anytime if he let go.

" I won't vanish even if you didn't hold me like that. " You chuckle.

" I miss you. " He pulls you into a sudden hug.

__________________________
TBC

Sorry for the late update guys, I'm not that active on Wattpad lately.

New chapter's on the way.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Ciao~! ❣️