Ear To Listen

" What do you mean by that ? " You said .

" I mean ,  I like you because you're unique . " He chuckle .

You're kind of disapointed after hearing his sentence .

' I see. You like me just because my uniqueness.. '

" And you smell so good than any other woman. Everytime I went to Jimin's and I can smell your smell , I know you're there sleeping just like always . I wonder how Jimin can control himself to not devour you when you sleep.  " He chuckle .

" Isn't it the same for you ? You control yourself when I'm sleeping too. " You chuckle back .

" Yeah but I almost did it to you . I wonder if what I did resemble of the guy you're runing away from." He look at you .

" Kind of .. " You mumbled .

" Really ? I'm sorry then . " He said .

The woman moves a little and her eyes flutter open slowly . Jungkook quickly went to her .

" Jungkook-ah .. Who's she? " She smile until she saw you .

" Oh , she's a friend . I'll call my driver to send you home . " Jungkook said and he take out his phone .

" H-how about I stay here with you? " She pull Jungkook's arm .

" Sorry , sweetie , but no ." He smile .

The girl quickly went silent and lower her head . Jungkook call his driver then not long after that his driver come and stop infront of his house .

" He's there . I'll send you out . " Jungkook said and help the girl walk out .

' Shoot! Why is she limping? Are they too intense ? "

You thought to yourself with your own imagination . You quickly wave the thought and imagination away .

" What's wrong ? " Jungkook went to the living room back and sit on the couch .

" Nothing . " You said .

" Mind if I disturb your sleep time this tonight ? " He look at you .

Your face cringe and you cover your body but he laugh instead .

" I wasn't mean I want to do it , I just want a somebody to listen to me . " He signal you to sit .

You finally understand so you put down your hand and went to the opposite couch and sit down .

Jungkook sigh making you frown .

" What's wrong ? " You said .

He shake his head to assure you that it was nothing .

" Do you ever love somebody ? " He suddenly ask .

You look at him with raised eyebrow .

He look at you , waiting for answer .

" No . Never really like someone . " You answer .

He nodded understood .

" I do , once . But I bet she hate me now . " He sigh but smile at the same time .

You continue on listening to him .

" Why ? " You ask .

He laugh painfully .

" I messed up her life. " He touch his mouth.

You tilt your head in confusion .

" As vampire , we don't always mix in human , human is just a blood sack to us . But her , she's different . " He said .

You stay silent .

" She's the one that the clan leader said , Yuri . "

" What happened to her ? "

" You've seen the picture of woman on a pool of blood around her and police everywhere , right ? "

You nodded .

" She's her . "

Your eyes widen .

" Till now , she never wakes up . " He sigh .

" Why ? " You ask again .

" In books or any movie , vampire can turn human normally , right ? "

You nodded .

" But it's not true for us. The human can die if they cannot handle the change in them , but I did it to her . " He huff in frustration and regret .

" Why did you do that ? "

" Just like the case that happened to you that day , I lost control of myself and accidentally turn her into a vampire after taking so much of her blood . " He sigh .

All you did listen as he regret in silent.

" You're kind of just like her. " He smile , looking at you.

" You mean ? "

" You smell so good , just like her . And you act just like her . " He chuckles.

' So now I'm a replacement , huh? '   You thought .

He stand up after he sigh heavily .

" Just forget what I said just now . Go to sleep.  " He said and walk away , leaving you alone.

You watch as his shadow slowly disappear as he walk upstair .

" That's a sad romance story of you . Never thought that you can ever be a guy in love kind of person . " You mumble and lay down on the couch .

You think of his story but suddenly remember of your step dad and mother .

" I wonder if mom was home and if step father is worry . Jerry must be frustrated that I'm gone . "  You smirk in enjoyment as you imagine Jerry frustated after knowing you're gone .

" I want to see the frustration face of yours ! Hah! Serve you right after treating me badly . " You laugh loudly , earning a yell from Jungkook .

You shut your mouth quickly .

" Ah~ I'm hungry . " You went to the kitchen and take out some raw food to cook .

You start to cook then enjoy the food by yourself.

" Life's suck without phone . I need a smartphone . " You waddle your leg under the high stool .

You start thinking about the life you'll live if you're still at your former house .

" What if he really do it to me ? " You cringe.

" Erk! I wonder if mom will beat me or not ." You rest your chin at your palm .

You slap yourself to wake up then you quickly went wash the plate .

You walk to your room and lay down , slowly drifting to your dreamland .

Jungkook stand up from his seat at the lounging room upstair and went to his room .

_________________________________
TBC

Sorry for the late update 🙆😌