Doll

( 18+ ahead. You wont lost in the story even if you skip the smut)

-------------

You clamp your thigh tightly as you try to ease the burning feeling between your thigh and the slight pain in your stomach.

The door spring open revealing the guy who gave you this unwanted ecstasy and he lock the door.

" Y/n.. " He said with a glint of lust in his shiny dark eyes.

You look at him with a knitted brows and red flushed cheeks.

He slowly approach you at where you're standing, lifting your chin up with his slender finger.

" This sweet lips... Is going to get bruise by me." He said with a sly smirk plastered on his face, caressing your red lips.

Every touch of his ignited a spark on your skin and it feels like fireworks the moment his lips meet yours as the two of you start making out hungrily.

His hand travel to the soft back of yours as he kiss you deeper.

" Jungkook-ah.. " You moaned his name, making him excites.

Your hand making its way to his shirt where you slowly unbutton every button perfectly without failing while not breaking the kiss.

He bites your lips causing you to open your mouth and he shove his tongue in to start a sweet war inside.

" Jungkook-ah , I can't wait no more. " You said as you gasped for air to breath in.

He chuckles hearing you request him to take you.

You bite your lips as he throw his shirt away sexily while not taking his eyes off you and sweep you off your feet.

You put both of your arm around his neck and plant a feather kisses on his cheek then jaw and lastly on his neck until you found a sweet spot where you suck it making him moan in pleasure.

" Shit, Y/n.. " He said as his crotch can be felt on your butt.

You smirk.

" So now you're not the i-dont-want-to-fuck girl but a play-with-me bitch?? " He throw you to the bed.

You groan in pain with a little frown.

" Listen this clearly, bitch. I don't fucking care if you need to be fuck by a thousand guy to ease that horny shit of yours after I took your blood. But you need to know that I'm doing this because your mother had help me before, got that? Never have I thought I need to do this with someone who's from a clan I hate." He hoover above you while looking straight into your now shaky eyes with his finger point at you.

His sudden cold words hits you hard and you finally realize what trouble you're gonna get.

You want to move away but the horny feeling isn't going to cooperate with you.

Jungkook rips apart your clothes leaving you naked on the bed while he still is on his pant.

" I'm gonna make you scream till you can't even let out any sound more. " He unbuckles his belt then slide his pant down and throw it away.

You look at him with both fear and lust. Fear because he's gonna treat you bad and lust because that's what you want right now.

You bites your lips as he smirk at you.

His finger touch the place between your chest and it slowly trails down your belly button the to your womanhood.

His touch is a pleasure that you have never felt before. Even just a light touch is enough to make you want more than that.